3.3 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

On mobile, Runic Blade is not receiving its skills upgrades in the Arena after killing an opponent.

PS4 trophies arrived.

@Nimhain, @Cyrup Money Lender isn’t working in Explore for 400 bonus gold anymore just noticed after 40 explore matches lol. I tried a reset just now and it’s still not fixed on PS4

We are aware, this is being worked on. :+1: Sorry I forgot to add this to the list

1 Like

All is forgiven if I could find a single gnome in explore. 70 plus battles and zero so far fml

I also noticed that the soul rewards at end of combat seem to be reduced. Was something changed with this or is this associated with some of the other rewards not being added?

example:
When using TDS,Aziris x3 on warlord I + Deathknight armor etc. capped at 300. Now I only seem to be recieving 210 with latest update.

1 Like

Keep trying, it’s random. They are pretty rare.

Sheba had like 8 in 30 minutes she posted in the other thread

1 Like

Sheba prays more to RNGesus

1 Like

where do you get the new stones (orb) in the soul forge? Thank

They are in the “other” tab of the Soulforge @Mina1101 .

p.s this is a thread for bug reports :wink:

No, bunnies just attract gnomes since bunnies are best and everyone wants to cuddle bunnies.:rabbit::hearts:
That’s the whole secret.
(Tbh I didn’t see any in like 100 battles now, though.:stuck_out_tongue: Guess my luck ran out.)

1 Like

Spam clicking where the “Play Again” button will appear in explore will dump you into the map, and then click through into wherever you were clicking before. Presumably there are some frames where between when the “skip” button is active from the previous menu that is allowing me to click through to the buttons on the map, or my click input is being attributed to “leave” when I am clearly clicking on the right side.

Video:

1 Like

Hi. Don’t know if anyone told about that, but on PC version, the weapon Runic Blade doesn’t give +10 in all stats anymore, when you kill an enemy with it.

Confirming, same thing here for multiple guild mates.

1 Like

This is fixed in the next update. (Sorry :frowning: )
You could argue that waiting a moment after hitting skip rather than spamming the button would still be quicker than not having the play again button at all :wink:

Yes, that is already on the known issues list.

@Cyrup same glitch I reported a week or two ago is still in 3.3. In some matches Sunbird will heal Xanthenos. I have the second video posted below (I’ve already uploaded and posted the first previously but this new one is from a couple of minutes ago).

When TDS has full mana, dies, and the third trait triggers, the baby dragon that spawns will spawn with full mana. Is this intended?

the trait itself says it’ll become a Baby Dragon with full mana

Yes, working as intended, also mentioned in the trait :+1: