3.3 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

Dev - while I think this might be something with fine tuning… I am noticing almost all of the defense teams (pvp/explore) are overlooking 5 matches and sometimes even 4 matches. Not sure how that could be but it really has become quite obvious (since I started looking for gnomes in explore)

Added to the list, cheers

Is this a post suggesting that the AI Isn’t cheating? :scream: Just clarifying that you are suggesting the opposing team’s AI is missing 4 and 5 gem matches? How frequently?

1 Like

How come the nerf to gnomes happened so fast but you can’t figure out what’s going on with the ps4 update it? Did the gnome nerf mess it up?

1 Like

I made a post on the gnomes over here

We’re very busy with this update. I would appreciate your patience whilst we look into issues. We’ve literally just launched and have already fixed some minor problems, there’s only so much we can do at a time.

1 Like

Bugs that hurt their economy get top priority, clearly.

Vega, we have already posted about not derailing the topic. This is for reporting bugs. If you have feedback and suggestions please take them to the correct location:

Or there’s a number of other threads recently started about gnomes/the economy. :slight_smile:

I mean no disrespect, but couldn’t the data shows that everything is fine, while a small detail is disrupting some functionality and preventing the spawn of gnomes?

A long time ago we had a weird episode where the troop Wayfinder was mistakenly removed from glory and gem chests and moved into Gold Chests…

In the post below it’s possible to see @Rasper confirming the troop was moved for some reason, maybe some mistake/bug…

So, sorry for insisting on it, but wouldn’t be better to check again? Right now people are already sour from the experience and probably stopped playing all together, at least the ones that frequent the forums, so i doubt we would confirm the gnomes presence from the player’s perspective until later… But from the developer’s side you, not specifically you by the way, can check if there isn’t any error with the gnomes after so many quickfixes implemented in such a short period of time…

1 Like

Trying to lure them out with the power of Spotify.

Yes, the last 3 games

3 missed 5s (took 3 instead)
6 missed 4s (took 3 instead) (one game had 3 of these)

that seems ODD… I know I am a dork and sometimes miss 4 matches BUT never a 5.

2 Likes

The game is now broken. Can’t explore anymore. Stuck in infinite loading.

Edit: restarted the game, won’t even load.

Any word on the new Xbox Achievements going live? Its not Fixed for us yet

1 Like

More info please? What do you mean by infinite loading? When does it happen? What does it look like? At the end of a battle or before? With the loading wheel? :thinking: What’s your platform?

Seems to be working as normal.

Servers are down on PS4 now

1 Like

so the AI will miss 4 and 5 gem matches is normal?!

Okay…if you say so.

First, check my edit. Pre-battle, the loading bar fills up infinitely, and the Spinny mana spirits just spin around the troop on the loading screen.

Also, I only play on PS4.

I was logged into the game and received the server error. I have been trying to log into the game for 5 minutes. I still cannot log into the game. I was about to start my guild wars. I just now was able to login to the game. Is this going to be a known issue?

We’re looking into this and it should be fixed soon (Sorry - I posted before your edit was made).

Servers went down whilst we made some fixes for other issues - console users please restart your game.

Other issues have been resolved, check the known issues list for an update.

One of our programmers is looking into this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The burning animation almost totally blocks life and attack stats.

Thanks! :smiley:

Doing Quests - the total quest counter is gone now. THOUGH I like that I don’t have to leave and come back…I just don’t know how many I have done :slight_smile: