3.2.5 Feedback and suggestions

So, okay.
Reading this, I understand that there must be something up you guys aren’t telling us. That’s okay - no one can expect from the devs to tell us everything there is to your business.
But, given what I know from own experiences, I know that no company can afford to leave named health issues in their game unless they’re forced to. There’s been hints from you guys before that Sony, Microsoft and others have quite the say when it comes to your updates at this point, so between the new UI, the particle effects (“to be more in line with other games” - as Salty put it - instead of staying true to your own style) and now outright saying that something that causes players issues won’t be adressed further, I will just assume that you have no choice in what you guys do with your game anymore.

That’s sad. Sad for you devs who can’t make your own game anymore the way you want and sad for us players for many reasons (health, playability, fun in the game), but it makes things at least a bit more understandable.

5 Likes