[30/30] Sushi Bar: Casual Guild for Veterans ! Play for FUN not WORK ! NO Raid/Invasion Requirements ! (PC/Mobile)

Welcome Ragbold! Invite sent!

Welcome MandM08! Weā€™ve cleared a spot. If you can leave your current guild and send us your code, we can send you an an invite.

Thanks, PM sent

Welcome MandM08! Invite sent!

Happy Valentineā€™s Day! We currently have a spot open. If you are looking for a casual family orientec guild full of veteran players, leave a message or send me a pm.

Hey been playing a while love the game havenā€™t really played seriously but I am ready to start if I can get a chance Iā€™d appreciate it canā€™t find a serious devoted clan by random clan switch

Welcome Quitelunatic! If you can leave your current guild and send me your invite code, I can send you an invite.

Domestic violence Iā€™m in king of death 2 right now but not serious enough for me

We are not a hardcore guild. If you are still keen to join, plse send your invite code.

Hi aurvandil,
Your guild sounds like a good match for me. Iā€™m level 774 with some good decks. My invite code is VITH. Please send an invite if thereā€™s room.

Welcome Vith! Invite sent!

Iā€™m lvl 650, active, put money in guild task, generally do all guild war and want to be part of your veteran team!!! MICK_17

Welcome mbeaulac ! Plse allow us to clear a spot.

Hi! Alright, let me know. Do I have to quit from my guild first, or Iā€™ll receive an invitation from you anyways?

Have cleared s spot. Plse leave your guild and weā€™ll send an invite.

done, im waiting for your invite!

Welcome mbeaulac! Invite sent!

I donā€™t receive themā€¦ i dont know if it has a delay to receive them

Rsent. Plse see if you have received the invite.

We have a spot open and are looking for a new member to join us. If you are a veteran and looking for a new game home, send me a message