[29/30] 💎 Gem Assassins 🗡 #4 recruiting great players 😀 completing all tasks [xbox]

We are completing all tasks including many legendary tasks and get 40k seals each week. We average 800k+ gold per player. Thus, plenty of bonuses and rewards.
We are looking for top players doing 500k+ gold, 1500 seals. All guild wars must be played daily.
Please contact gamertag Mrs Affects
We got it, so who needs it…

101 is my level

1 Like

Unfortunately your level is too low to join the guild as you will be burnt alive in the Guild Wars within the top bracket. The best advice I can give you is to all your kingdoms to level 10. Work on putting your gold there.

Hey, is the weekly trophy requirement still 300 or more?

1 Like

Yes , it is 300 or more

1 Like

Space available

Who wants to help us take 2nd place again?

Hello,
I am BadJackDaniels and creator of the Dead Can Dance Guild, I managed this guild until I reached ninth position, then for some personal problems, I had to stop administering it, then I went to another member who ended up passing it to another and I was never able to recover it management.
Today I have no interest in continuing in this guild but rather help another that welcomes me.
I am not a member that plays every day, but I maintain a good reputation and continuity of gains, perhaps with the incentive of a new guild my incomes improve.
If you give me shelter, I’ll try my best to help the guild arrive in the first place, if it’s not pleasing, I’ll accept the waiver without question.
I’m waiting for an invitation !!!
Thank’s.

1 Like

Open space. Who need it…

Bump bump bump. Spot

Spot still available? Level 511 and I should be able to meet all requirements easy.

1 Like

I have a space now.

PM’d you on Xbox.

1 Like

Bump

We need awesome GW players. :muscle:

2 Likes

speed * bump

1 Like

Oh where are all the recruits…

Hi would like to join my code is hellsings 1980_apsk

I’d like to join. Level is 104. Invite code is MIYKA.

We are recruiting. Please message Mrs Affects on xbox one please.

Bump bump bumpity bump.