[29/30] Gem Assassins Opportunity #29 rank

I am sorry. We are all over level 1000 in my guild. You would be slaughtered in guild wars as well. The best thing I can tell you is to get all of your kingdoms to level 10 as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thanks for your reply. I was able to find a decent team lastnight. And also thanks for the tips. I know i have a lot to do yet. But my old guild was just so bad. Me and 1 other person were the only active players. Pretty sad from a full crew. Thanks again

1 Like

We are looking for some people to help out. We close all portals in raids and invasions. Our reqs are not that extreme. 500k gold, all seals and 200 trophies. Contact Mrs Affects on xbox one for details.

We are looking for some people to help out. We close all portals in raids and invasions. Our reqs are not that extreme. 500k gold, all seals and 200 trophies. Contact Mrs Affects on xbox one for details.

We like our members like our eggs, sunny side up and not poached. To each their own.

2 Likes

Nope, Thieves have done consistently well over last 4 GW’s, but prior to that GA did win it 3 times in I believe 6 attempts. So 3 wins for GA in approx last 10 GW events. We all need to up our game now to give Thieves a challenge.

1 Like

We now have two open spots.
Commander minimums: 500k gold, 200 trophies, max seals.
Sentinel minimums: 1mil gold, 300 trophies, max seals.
Guild events require active participation and we all aim to help each other out. Please contact Mrs Affects or Kylenator001 on xbox.

1 Like

Who scores well in Guild Wars and wants to play Guild Wars with us this week? We have a space for you.

We have 3 spots open. 750,000 gold 2000 seals 350 trophies.

Invite code Bob the Conquerer_MH9V

Level: 1,091

1 Like

I will be speaking in global right now. Join by looking at my profile in game please.

I can send you an invite once you leave your old guild.

We have spots open. 750,000 gold 2000 seals 350 trophies. Please join today

Gamertag: Mrs Affects
Xbox Ambassador