[29/30] Gem Assassins Opportunity #29 rank

Message Mrs Affects on xbox one please. Look forward to hearing from you.

We have a rare open space available.:star_struck::star_struck: :star_struck::star_struck: The guild comes alive and there is massive teamwork during guild wars. If you want to belong in a guild who will help you become an assassin in guild wars then this is the guild for you. To date we are the only other guild on xbox to take 1st place in guild wars two weeks in a row. Message Mrs Affects on xbox to train to be the next Assassin today.

1 Like

Who wants the spot.

High demand? Really? Funniest thing ive read all day. Thanks for the chuckle.

2 Likes

Trolls will troll.

3 Likes

That’s funny, last week you were asking if you could block related threads, and this week you are reading and commenting on them. Which one is it?

3 Likes

That being said.
We have a rare open space. The guild comes alive and there is massive teamwork during guild wars. If you want to belong in a guild who will help you become an assassin in guild wars then this is the guild for you. To date we are the only other guild on xbox to take 1st place in guild wars two weeks in a row. Message Mrs Affects on xbox to train to be the next Assassin today.

2 Likes

The best Xbox Guild, high-quality people. All are very family

2 Likes

We are looking for one.

1 Like

We are looking for some people to help out. We close all portals in raids and invasions. We are a guild wars based guild in bracket one. Our reqs are not that extreme. 500k gold, all seals and 200 trophies. Contact Mrs Affects on xbox one for details. And please ignore the trolls. :heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes::hugs:

Rank 6: Gem Assassins on xbox one
We are looking for some people to help out. We close all portals in raids and invasions. We are a guild wars based guild in bracket one. Our reqs are not that extreme. 500k gold, all seals and 200 trophies. Contact Mrs Affects on xbox one for details.

I would like to join your guild, all kingdoms lvl 10, lvl 1068, active, yeroc_yhid

Bump on a log

One might interpret that post being useless then with a saying like that.

1 Like

We consistently get 1000 gems for second place in guild wars. Who doesn’t need gems. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

We will help you get scores like these below…

1 Like

Bump the post

We are looking for some people to help out. We close all portals in raids and invasions. We are a guild wars based guild in bracket one. Our reqs are not that extreme. 500k gold, all seals and 200 trophies. Contact Mrs Affects on xbox one for details.

We have one spot

Hi. Well i do not have 500k gold. But im a daily player unless my daughters are visiting. Ive tryed a few guilds and many are inactive. So i thought i would ask if you would accept me into your guild. Im a low player at lvl 79. But im trying. So thought i would give it a shot and see what yur teams says. Thanks