🔥 [30/30] Final Destination - 1M Gold 2k Seals All Tasks and Events Completed Every Week

We are Final Destination.

• We are looking for active LvL 800+ players interested in joining a dedicated guild.

• Discord is recommended. Our Discord server is a very helpful tool that is well organized and maintained daily.

• GW is one of our major requirements; all 5 battles per day.

Our requirements are listed in the banner above and in more detail on our Discord server.

To get in contact with us:

Visit our Discord: Final Destination

If you are interested in joining, please message us with your invite code for easy recruitment.

Message in the comments below for any addition information.

3 Likes

Hei guys. As u can see. We have started a brand new guild for veterans. We all are high lvl here.
If u feel like joining a new guild but with high lvl dedicated player. This is the guild. We haven’t donated the gold yet. And we are more than half of the guild. Let’s build something beautiful from scratch. I hope too hear from u. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Good luck in your new journey!

4 Likes

Thanks MKing from all of us :sunglasses:

1 Like

Now we are 22 players. If anyone is interested we still have spots opened.

1 Like

I’ll delete this happily if the OP would rather my opinion be left to myself on their Recruiting thread. But if I may…
There’s a big difference between wearing used underwear and new underwear.
Meaning…
Some people would rather not inherit someone else’s work or accomplishments and just start from scratch.
Not saying either way is wrong. But personally. I applaud the idea of starting a new. Those “dead guilds” should do the right thing and disband. To clear the way for other new guilds.

7 Likes

I do apologise for the likely tone of my comment.

I realise that I would have done better to PM the poster, and I will do so momentarily. I’ll delete my initial observation, and I’m happy to delete this post as well. After all, this is your recruitment thread.

I can accept the idea of wanting to build up a Guild from scratch. It’s a wonderful feeling to be a part of building something.

3 Likes

Big ups ryanđź‘Ś

And guys its totally ok. Dont need too delete anything This is how we are as guild. Opened

3 Likes

We did everything by the book with dragon’s peak. We have planning on leaving 2 weeks ago. But then guild war happened. So we stayed and got the guild too Bracket 2. Now it’s up too them too continue. Starlite we know what we are sacrificing here GW. Oure favourite Game mode. But we need too move on. And its actually fun beeing dead on the bottom. We have already surpassed many guilds within a day. Soon u gonna be facing us GW :imp: so be prepared

Kidding :grin:

It’s fun starting fresh and new. something that we all have build from scratch we love it❤

Any ways thanks for the feedbacks

3 Likes

Love the guild name. Good luck with the climb! :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Glad to hear it, guys. Good luck with everything.

From experience with Dark Vengeance (before it sadly imploded – hope it might revive one day), you’re guaranteed of 10 brackets each Guild Wars. Any additional places you gain will be because Guilds didn’t register (so Kafka told me, a while ago). Best I saw was 30 brackets just after the patch, but that stopped somewhere in the 200s (bracket 200-300).

2 Likes

Suggestion: track your Guild stats from day 1, including level, trophies, ranks, and even individual player contributions, if you’re up for it. Helps build a story around the Guild. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Asha :sunglasses::ok_hand:

2 Likes

We where dead last on the bottom check it out :grin:

U welcome to join us. Tomorrow’s is a new and good mythic. test your luck with us :medal_sports::grin:

4 Likes

Hei guys we are starting a FD Trophy Hunting Season Event
Come Join us. Get to know the team. U gonna love it :ok_hand::sunglasses::medal_sports:

From Monday reset until Thursday Sept 12th 10pm CT, the trophy hunting season will be open. At the end, we will be passing out 6 twenty-five gems gifts to the top PVP trophy hunters. 3 to top hunter, 1 each for #2-#4. Prizes awarded Friday.

4 Likes

This is a cool fun idea to motivate your guild. Very creative :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Gee :sunglasses::medal_sports:

2 Likes

Our First Week on a New Guild Final Destination We did 75 Lts. Invasion done. Trophys u dont want to know how many. Just letting u guys know if you are Interested in joining our Guild.
Sorry. that came out wrong. You’re Guild as well.
Only high lvl serious player know what it takes. And know how too contribute.

I Hope too hear from u.

2 Likes

Feeling lost?
LVL 1000+ and like having a laugh but play seriously?
Then come join Final Destination.
Visit Final Destination to find out more…

2 Likes