[30/30] Sushi Bar: Casual Guild for Veterans ! Play for FUN not WORK ! NO Raid/Invasion Requirements ! (PC/Mobile)

Hi Antman, we would like to welcome you.
Tried to invite you, but you have to leave your current guild first.

Our old guild leader left - game made me the leader now but in the guild admin section, ā€œleave guildā€ does not come up as an option. Any idea how I get out?

Maybe give it to someone else or disband it.

Finally out! If you still have a spot openā€¦

Invite sent.
Welcome :slight_smile:

We currently have 2 spots open. Plse leave a message with your level and invite code if you would like to join.

We have 1 spot left. Send me a message with your level.and invite code if you would like to join.

Hope everyone is enjoying the new 4.o patch! If you are a veteran and are looking for a new guild to call home, send a message with your level and invite_code. We currently have 1 spot open

We currently have 1 spot open. Plse send a message with your level and invite code.

We have 2 spots open. Join with a friend! If you are intetested, plse send a message with your level and invite code.

Weā€™re still looking for you,
come and join us :sunglasses:

We currently have 1 spot open, Plse send a message with your level and invite code if you would like to join a causal fun guild of GoW veterans.

Where are you at? We waiting in game and if you want, on discord for you.

There are actual two seats for you, so also couples and friends are welcome :slight_smile:

Iā€™m interested if you are still looking for one. I am level 204 but I level fast cuz I play a lot. Always get 1500 seals weekly. Used mine up this week for a current guild but want to swap as they arenā€™t very active. Invite code xdeath_q6fe

1 Like

We currently have 1 spot open, Plse send a message with your level and invite code if you would like to join.

I am interested in joining the Sushi Bar!
level 921, fairly casual player, but kingdoms maxed, participate in GW, and moderately involved in Inv & Raids. Contribute 200k-500k weekly.

Deathwing_HNPK

1 Like

Welcome! Invite sent !

And the next spot is open.

We want you to go with us :slight_smile:

can i join?
i just started noob <SWEETYPAIN_KVXZ>

hm, sorry, but weā€™re a bunch of veterans who build of each other.
There are much better guilds for starters than our.

But I wish you good luck :slight_smile:, you will find the right place soon.