[30/30] Sushi Bar: Casual Guild for Veterans ! Play for FUN not WORK ! NO Raid/Invasion Requirements ! (PC/Mobile)

We’re still looking for one or two new gemmers for our guild. :slight_smile:

Hop in :wink:

1 Like

We currently have 2 spots open. Please send a message with your level and invite code if you would like to join.

1 Like

We currently have 3 spots open. Plse leave a message or send me a pm if you are interested to join.

1 Like

Hey everyone You still have room?

Sorry had to take a break. Real life got too busy. I have time again. But behind so I understand if you need someone more experienced its all good.

We are currently full up. Let me leave a msg to the Guild and see if we can free up a space.

Welcome on the road again :slight_smile:

Hi Grundge

We have cleared a spot and sent an invite.

Welcome back !

We would like to see some new faces in our guild, feel free to join :slight_smile:

1 Like

We currently have 2 spots open. Please leave a message or send a PM if you would like to join.

2 Likes

Come and join us,
there are one or two free spot open for you :slight_smile:

There are currently 2 spots open. Please send a PM or leave a message if you are interested to join.

We still have 2 spots open. Come join us if you are a veteran player looking for a relaxed, carefree guild to play GoW.

I’ve recently taken over as GM of the Sushi Bar and we have a couple of spots coming open for veteran End Gamers who want to be in a Guild, but without having to play for hours on end!

All we ask is for 1000 seals and doing your Guild Wars battles (you don’t even need to win them, just participate!) and you can contribute anything else you want.

If this sounds like what you’re looking for, drop us a message and we’ll save you a seat…

We would be grateful if you could put some Gold into the coffers to complete the Statues, but we have no minimum requirement.