[Fixed] 10th crown of the day doesn't appear

Well, if it’s the same as in my first day, it’s fixed for me after 60 battles since the last crown… but I haven’t enough time to check this idea yesterday or today. :confused: Otherwise yes, once per 10 battles is my average rate too.

1 Like

Eye twitching intensifies

See the source image

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

The vault event is absolute the issue in the missing BC’s but I think that this topic must go over the missing BC’s and not mixed with another possible issue!
I think its worth to make a topic “the low spawn of gnomes”

1 Like

I don’t. Will just be full of anecdotal evidence as usual, as happens every Vault event.

6 Likes

The game that couldn’t count to ten…

6 Likes

Monday in Australia and still no word from mods: not just that, 2 out of 3 mods must be celebrating Picnic Day since they’re still MIA Gems of war developer - Gems of War | Forums

Tangential: players who are actually dedicated to GoW’s quality are still trying to ping those theoretically responsible for said quality about other impending (inexplicably recurrent) issues

:roll_eyes: :man_facepalming: :vulcan_salute:

#IP2dedication&professionalism

3 Likes

My hope is that we will all see 3 free battle crashers given to all, to make up for 3 days only being able to find 9 each for many of us, on every platform available. Surely it’s that simple a fix?

1 Like

Same here only 9

1 Like

Hey all,

@Kafka passed this on before the weekend and since this morning we have been attempting to reproduce this issue while we have been investigating. Once there is an update or anything further, one of us will jump in here again :sparkles: but just wanted to let everyone know we are looking into it.

Jeto (she/they) - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

13 Likes

Thx @Jeto . Just too be clear, as compensation, we are expecting the missing BS, nothing else.

2 Likes

So, does this mean @Kafka could’ve actually told us directly and fair with transparency that at the time of “passing this on” (before dinner ^^) noone of “the team” was reachable anymore + noone would care for the whole weekend and the players would be left alone for that timeframe?

Just making sure I understood that correct?

edit:
I guess it does, since we now got the “[INVESTIGATING]” in the thread name…

10 Likes

What do you mean you’re trying to reproduce the issue? You just do the daily battlecrashers and there’s 9 instead of 10. How is that hard to reproduce? It’s been that way for 3 days now. All you have to do is play the game and it’s apparent.

11 Likes

It would require actually playing the game.

13 Likes

No need. @Kafka is “top 10 most active player in the game”. For sure she knows.

8 Likes

Oh my mistake. She said top 20.

4 Likes

So reset is upon us once again in a few minutes and the last note was they’re trying to reproduce something that affected literally every single player (not a single report of a 10th crown through the whole weekend). Maybe we all just had a bad luck weekend after all.

1 Like

I’m all for shouting at this bug but I believe there is only Jeto in today and kafka was not in work over the weekend.

Trying to reproduce may of been a poor choice of phrasing as the test servers are on advanced time, not previous time and I suspect that now that the vault event isn’t running that 10 crowns can be achieved from reset today. The devs need to time travel back to the weekend to reproduce the bug @Jeto

8 Likes

If there’s noone around during the whole weekend to look after a posted issue that was basically confirmed to happen to a number of users then just goddamn say so in the first place. Then “the players” affected know what to expect and at least until when they can’t expect anything to be done about it. Still better than empty promises ala “the team will fix it” - that could also be interpreted as lazyness (BEST CASE) or just as desinterest, neglect or even plain lies (WORST CASE).
Also “the team” should find some way to make sure such fails can be worked on during weekends. What would’ve happened if it had been some form of payment issue? Or if the whole server would’ve not let anyone log in during the weekend? Yeah, that’s “more pressing/severe” cases but still noone would have been ready or “reachable”.
Or would “the team” have ran out of the caves all of a sudden because of “da M0N3YYYYYY”?
The question remains and should be adressed internally about the completely unprofessional handling of the situation overall. Someone with decency, please step up. Seriously anyone must be able to grasp that some things went very wrong here - mainly by how the situation was handled.

Seriously as if I would’ve posted that topic about a shit of a crown because my goal was to “cheat the system” in some way? As if I would be able to even succeed and get through with that without making a fool out of myself? Plenty of other players in this forum with knowledge and expertise that would chime in and call me out if I was wrong, lying, etc. So what the henker are your thoughts in the first place as a dev if such a bug report comes up? I just don’t understand it. “not our fault”, “fault of the players”, “no bug at all”, “maybe it fixes itself”, “maybe someone else will fix it, even though noone is there to do anything”. etc

This is such complete madness and I feel so sad about it all, because I enjoy the game, but everything around it if something goes wrong is just so awkward and unprofessional.

17 Likes

i guess there’ll be at least a hundred or so people tied on top 19.

3 Likes

There is one thing really wrong about this post - I can like it only once, but would really want to like it a hundred times :grin:

In addition, just on the day after this “The Crown Affair” and its terrible handling, the Legends Reborn is revealed in all details. And oh wonder, it is about money for books of deeds, money for forge scrolls and also a bit about money for cursed runes, the three most rare resources in the current state of the game. I wouldn´t have liked the conditions of the rewards of Legends Reborn anyway. But right after that weekend, where the crown issue during vault events happened in the exact same way as seven months ago during Nexus release, it tastes even worse :man_shrugging:

10 Likes