[Fixed] 10th crown of the day doesn't appear

Same here on the ps4. Been playing explore 1 for two hours and no tenth battlecrasher

3 Likes

Ditto here, been playing on Xbox, first 9 appeared in 10 minutes, an hour and a half later still stuck on 9

2 Likes

Same here on steam , only 9 crowns

3 Likes

Same problem and also really low gnome spawn rate for vault weekend.

4 Likes

Happening the EXACT same combo here. Can’t find the 10th crown + low gnome rates just like a non-event day.

1 Like

The Gnome spawn rate definitely seems correct for a Vault event.

I’m not aware of anything we’ve done that would drop the Kingdom battlecrasher spawn rate too low for #10 today vs any other day.

It doesn’t appear as though there’s an issue currently and certainly nothing has been changed that would touch battlecrasher spawn rates - the number of reports is what is making me sus and getting the sanity check.

It’s currently after 7:30pm on Friday here so I won’t be able to reply immediately but I will check back to see if I have a reply from the team later tonight/in the morning. Assume it’s working as intended unless you see me pop back in this thread.

If anything IS wrong the team will fix it, I may just be slower on the communicating that back to you if I don’t see the ping (need to go afk to grab dinner).

6 Likes

It’s really weird, it looks like those players having difficulties finding the last battlecrasher also have difficulties finding gnomes. I actually got at least 5 gnomes (first mail reward) as part of hunting the first 9 battlecrasher, then everything dried up. Still not entirely sure if there really is an issue, I’d test some more but I’m expected to work now. :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Me and some guildies have the same issue, we’re stuck at 9. Also the Gnome spawn rate seems very low, like there’s no vault event.

3 Likes

Our guildmates are stuck on 9/10 too.

3 Likes

Compared to all previous days of the kingdom pass I today played 4 times the amount of matches. I’m sure there’s others that already posted here with even more matches and no success of finding #10. The first 9 crowns appeared like normal. Then everything just stopped for the crowns.
And my suspicion goes as far as to say this “bug”, due to whatever caused it, also causes gnomes to appear in such a low capacity that this weekend at the current state isn’t worth playing. This is just bs. “working as intended”? Come on…

it should.

Overall, thanks for even reacting to this thread. Even though it most likely only happened due to the number of people posting here experiencing the same - yes… bug.

6 Likes

Same issue in my PS4 guild. One guy said he found 10, but could have miscounted. Or the vault event code could be messing it up for some people - isn’t there an exception where a battlecrasher can never override a gnome?

2 Likes

We already had this problem during nexus kingdom campain. And we always wait the compensation. I am angry about 505 games, they never lern about them mistakes.

3 Likes

Bit different issue, but pet gnome spawn rate has gone down lots since 6.4.

Usually find few in a day. Now its more like few in a week. I would say the drop rate is more like 1/3 or less than before. No data to confirm this, just a questimation.

3 Likes

To add on what may have caused the 9/10 issue. people on our discord said to have poped a Gnome-a-Palooza right after the reset to get the Pets rolling on their guilds for the weekend.
Since GaP basically forces all four enemies to be a Gnome. some people may have got their battlecrasher spawn but then get their fights completed without killing the actual battlecrasher.
Everyone relating the crown issue and super low gnome rates crafted a GaP early at the reset.
That’s the case on our discord at least. GaP and Battlecrashers having some weird interaction or breaking stuff.

3 Likes

I just wanna report that my partner is also stuck at 9 having dome three hours of low level explore.
And your absolutely right, we have faced this issue before.

3 Likes

@Khuzvhan → My case was the following: I started 30mins before reset and collected 10 crowns of the previous day with around 10mins left until daily reset. Then closed gow completely, waited for the daily reset to happen and started up gow again and started playing again until I found 9 crowns. Then at some point I felt impatient, because if you play this game for a long time you have a feeling for when it should’ve already dropped the 10th crown. At some point, I kept counting on the matches but abandoned hope of finding crown 10. Only then I started my first gap. gap itself worked “normal”.

1 Like

More than two hours of E1 and still 10th crown is missing. Surely something is wrong…

Will add, have not done any GAP’s

3 Likes

My GaP was at 9/10 as well. everything seemed to be “normal” up to that point. but I may have lost a battlecrasher spawn to a gnome already there, if that can really happen. even out of GaP.
But some people managed to get crowns after their GaP. never 10/10 though.
Something is definitely broken.

1 Like

Battlecrashers stopped appearing after I crafted my first GaP. I’m stuck at 7/10 right now.

2 Likes

The time it took to find the 10th crown yesterday was equal to the time it took to find the first 9.

So even if it appears to be working fine. It’s not. The appearance rate of crowns is too low for your streaky RNG.

And using gems to get resources that I have an abundance of already makes zero sense for me personally.

If yourself or your staff member peers don’t have time to find 10 crowns a day yourself. Then you shouldn’t expect your players to be able to.

10 Likes