You know you've been playing too much GoW when

When you close your eyes and see the game board with the skulls showing more prominently than the other gems.

4 Likes

With me it’s the sounds. I hear the swing of the sword. The scream of pain as the enemy dies. The treasures falling into my hands. Lol.

1 Like

I hear the music for hours afterward.

2 Likes

I sometimes start designing troops in my sleep.

11 Likes

…when I saw a traffic light turn from green to yellow, and thought the Alchemist had gone off.

26 Likes

When you discover a treasure map promising riches and go, “Bah! I’ll save it for later.”

4 Likes

When you go to a symphony, which includes Wagner’s Ride of the Valkyries…and all you can picture is a board of gems changing primarily into blue.

1 Like

I keep hearing “Mana Surge” where ever I go. True story.

And I keep replying to it: “Mana Purge”.

4 Likes

When you 3 year old son keeps walking around the house shouting “Mana SURGE!”

9 Likes

You and me both…

So, since you all play too much, this little quiz should be easy for you!

When does this guy appear in the game:

If they work, feel free to use spoiler tags to hide answers, so as not to rob others of their chance to answer as well :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

For my 3yo daughter it’s “Daddy, you got a Extra TURN!”

1 Like

I know but how to spoiler tag???:grimacing:

Whenever I sleep I surely will dream about the gem and some of the troop abilities! Whenever I close my eyes I’ll match gem

Lamia :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

When the word “soon” implies a completely different meaning.

1 Like

Oh please, Blizzard gave us that years ago. Or Valve rather.

That being said, I know this lot play Blizzard games. Coincidence?? I think not!

3 Likes

Ever heard of “no agenda”?

Resurrecting this thread for some holiday shenanigans~

1 Like

I sing the songs all the time. I had to stop. It’s a problem. I hear the songs in other songs even. Now I turn music completely off and pipe in bluetooth soundtracks of epic music from youtube (sorry devs, love your music but you need more tunes, it’s so addicting!!!) hehe.