You know Pokemon Go came out when

OT: i would have written “when i actually come across people on my walks in the park across the door” although there is no more interaction cause of it.

I do have to applaud one thing though, which is also a bit sad: Pets are finally seeing some more outside time! I see more people in the parks/woods now, probably bringing their pet with them as an excuse to go and catch pokemons. Your dog wont care ofcourse, whichever reason to go out is fine by him/her.

The sad part being that it took virtual pets for some people in order to give ‘attention’ to their own pets.

Pokevision is dead.
Long live Pokevision.

1 Like

Pokevion was working when i posted that, now it is dead. Well i gotta admit now i feel like a donkey.

Magikarp used Burn

WARNING: Explicit language
Magikarp used burn. - Imgur

2 Likes

NSFW but funny as all get out.

4 Likes

“Everyone knows Pikachu!”

“Yeah, that’s Pikachu right thur

2 Likes

Party wiener. ROFL

1 Like

“Everybody knows that’s big D¡!¡! bee”

1 Like

When the average car speed in my neighborhood dropped below 30 km per hour…

2 Likes

What is the car speed now?

You can hatch eggs by moving around while playing Pokemon Go.
To avoid people simply hopping on a car and going for a joy ride on the high way, the system will only accept a certain speed limit. The general consensus is somewhere less than 30 km/hr.

2 Likes

Was wondering why guild activity took a dive this week, and then I discovered the Gen 2 pokemon went live on map.
Well… I guess I gotta go catch them all too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

it came out when… i was on vacations with no car, far away from any civilisation buildings and bus stops :sweat_smile:

by the time i finally came back and was able to play it most of ppl got bored already

also i am a proud member of Team Instinct and i shall prevail!

1 Like

Time for me to take a trip to a more densely populated area…

1 Like

Wait, people still play this?

1 Like

i play this for few months now (never stopped since i started) but i limit it to the occasions that i have to travel anyway so its like 30mins 2x day excluding weekends

2 Likes

once i had fun asking a group of 3 kids next to a gym “what color are you?” “tell me cause im not gonna fight you guys” (will not reveal my age but it was probably something like double theirs) :laughing:
when they finally realised what im asking about ofc they werent yellow so i left without capturing the gym :stuck_out_tongue:
the faces they made gave me a smile for the day

1 Like

Yeah I remember driving to abandoned parking lots to play Pokemon Go, just to see other cars pull up doing the same thing. lol good times.

I didn’t play very long though. PG is a burden if you live in small towns.

3 Likes

PoGo was total buttcheeks. They failed on too many fronts with that game. They almost had the world addicted in the first 3-4 weeks, but a few dumb moves over a couple weeks and 90% of the people I knew had stopped playing it. Went from like half of the town out and about on the weekends for catching pokemon to maybe 5% of the town in a matter of two weeks. My wife noticed it too.

It was fun for about a month, but they were too busy trying to launch it in every country, removing features, and disabling tracking apps INSTEAD of adding live pvp, trading, shiny pokemon, or legendaries like zapdos or mew, all features I know my group was crying for. SMH PoGo is one of the biggest fails ever.

Sure, they will keep the 1-2 million people playing it for a while, but when they start releasing those weird new gen pokemon, I have a feeling even more people will drop the game. Just like the game boy games, red and blue were good, gold and silver were cool, but kind of the same, and any games after that were just getting old, people got sick of it.

2 Likes

true, i still keep my 1* gogle play store review with a lot of complains in for not giving anything at small villages and unpopulated zones like forests etc, i really hoped i would have more motivation to walk when i had that vacation but pokego proven useless for that case

2 Likes