You know Pokemon Go came out when

Just putting this out for people to make fun of Pokémon Go.

As a GM of my own guild, I know Pokémon Go came out when…

… the avg trophy output of the week dropped by a sharp 30% :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Haha, maybe they were watching SGDQ2016. :wink:

Twitch
$1 million hype! :smiley:

1 Like

You know pokemon go came out when, i see fat people outside holding their phones in front of themselves and pointing and they are grouped up. Help me please! They keep destroying my gym and my 300 power mewtwo! Jk i don’t have a phone that can play pokemon go.

1 Like

When the devs go outside…

17 Likes

So that is why the updates are not faster, you all took your breaks outside to catch’em all.

1 Like

You got a Windows 10M phone, just like me? I really hope it will come to Win 10M!

Actually, because of Pokemon GO being all over the news i started to replay Pokemon Red again. On the oldskool black Gameboy pocket. Oldskool games need to played on old devices, that is why i still have PC sytems that run win 95/ win 98 / win 2K/ win XP ready to start and play those old pc games.
But those are not connected to the internet. :wink:

My state has a lot of haunted places, perfect for ghost pokemon. Also going to a gym gets you fighting pokemon. Asylum gets you psychic pokemon. Church…well both ghost and psychic i hope. These are purely speculative and not facts.

1 Like

When you can get any Gamer to go outside…It’s Pokemon time.

3 Likes

when you see 4 super pale teenagers in clumps with phones walking around outside during 95F weather during summer vacation. they are blinking too much like they dont know what the big ball of fire in the sky is.

5 Likes

When my wife is interested in gaming…

And is actually a higher level trainer than me…:scream:

FOR NOW!!! :rage:

6 Likes

… when the usually empty pavilion at the local park is suddenly standing room only.

Also, I went out to dinner last night, and apparently the patio for the restaurant was some sort of Pokemon landmark. Throughout the meal, groups of people staring at their phones kept gathering at the entrance. Busiest I’ve ever seen that place on a weeknight.

2 Likes

…when last week I was in and out of the top 100-85, and this week… Well, let’s just say I’m a bit further from first place. Team Mystic! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Go Team Mystic!!

2 Likes

Mystic for the Win!

3 Likes

Team red is not dead yet!

2 Likes

you know it came out when a little autistic kid can find other kids and adults to talk to and be exicted with, even strangers. :smiley:

7 Likes

When at 3 am a cop pulls up next to you and asks if you are playing pokemon and you say no just checking the time, then he says ok have a good night. then he leaves.

1 Like

When your country doesn’t support Pokémon Go yet, but the Asian hackers are coming up with all kind of ways to try to get connected …

2 Likes