[XB1] RANK #42 GUILD : PhantomKiddz is recruiting!

PhantomKiddz is rebuilding!

We are currently ranked #42 on the leaderboards and have recently changed from a semi-competitive guild to an active guild! We’re looking for ACTIVE players to come join us! :grinning:

What Are We Looking For? :

• Player level 1000+

• Contributions each week of : 1M+ gold, 1500+ seals, 500+ trophies

• ACTIVE WEEKLY PARTICIPATION INCLUDING ALL EVENTS

• DISCORD REQUIRED

If you think this all sounds good to you, look us up and join us!

Thanks and Happy Gemming! :grinning:

Message sent on Xbox

Currently full, but please feel free to let me know if you’d like to be on our waiting list. Thanks and Happy Gemming! :relaxed:

One spot open in Phantomkiddz! Contact me here or at GT : Demonitus with your invite code and confirmation you’re able to meet our requirements if you’re interested in joining us! : )

One spot open in Phantomkiddz!

Call me curious, but is there a story behind the guild name?

Hmm, there might be, but unfortunately I wouldn’t know what it is. I joined the guild about 8 months ago and took over the position of recruiter for the guild, but am not a founding member. Sorry!

Currently full at the moment, but if you’re interested in being on our waiting list, please message me either here or to my GT and I’ll add you to the list. Thanks! :slight_smile:

One spot open in Phantomkiddz! Message me here or on Xbox if you’re interested in joining us! Requirements are posted in the description above!

Happy Gemming everyone! :grinning:

Currently full again, but please feel free to leave a message here if you’re interested in joining us! Thanks and Happy Gemming! :relaxed:

One spot open in Phantomkiddz! Message me here or on Xbox if you’re interested in joining us! Requirements are posted in the description above!

Happy Gemming everyone! :relaxed:

Happy Gemming everyone!:smiley:

One spot currently open in Phantomkiddz! Message me if you’re interested in joining us!

Happy Gemming everyone! :smile:

Currently recruiting players for Phantomkiddz! Message me if you’re interested!

Happy Gemming!

Recruiting players for Phantomkiddz! Message me if you’re interested in joining us!

Happy Gemming out there! :relaxed:

I’m interested in joining you, I agree with the rules: 200 000+ gold, 1000+ seals, 100+ trophies, but my level is 169, can I have a chance?

Currently full at the moment, but if you’re interested in being on our waiting list, please let me know! Thanks! : )

Demonitus
GT : Demonitus

Currently recruiting at Phantomkiddz! 2 spots open, message me if you’re interested in joining us and confirm that you can meet our requirements!

Thanks!

Demonitus

Recruiting for Phantomkiddz! 3 spots open currently. Message me if you’re interested in joining us and confirm that you will meet our requirements (listed above). :slight_smile:

Happy Gemming out there! :smile:

Demonitus

Recruiting for Phantomkiddz! Message me if you’re interested in joining us and confirm that you’ll be able to meet our requirements (at the top of the thread). :slight_smile:

Happy Gemming out there! :grinning:

Demonitus