World data cannot be validated error

I hope it gets fixed. I’m starting to get myself in trouble. :see_no_evil:

Guild tasks were reset too

Hey Guys,

Quick update:

Recently we deployed a small update to the servers with some minor changes for the game. Unfortunately there was an issue as the deployment went out which caused the problem you saw. We have since put a fix out and you should be able to play again.

We are aware that several guilds’ weekly progress was lost, and the game behaved as if a weekly reset had occurred. We are working to restore any tasks that were completed in affected guilds (so you be able to collect your completed guild task rewards a second time).

This does means that any personal donations or progress you made for the week to the guild has been reset and we are unable to restore it (This will affect everyone in your guild as well). However if you had any uncollected seals you should have received them in the mail so you won’t have lost any uncollected seals. You will also be able to earn more seals (as your seals total will have reset).

2 Likes

Just pinging this post as our guild is still not fully recovered from the early weekly reset glitch. We’re missing the last two levels of our Statues and about 7,000+ seals. @Saltypatra - I’m assuming this is still being worked on or do I need to open a support ticket for my guild? Thxs! :slight_smile:

Edit: Nimhain beat me to the punch :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ogunther which guild are you from?

Also I should mention that while personal seal progress has been lost, guild chest progress will be restored. To make sure your guild is included on our list please contact our support team.

2 Likes

Hoguns. We had all tasks completed (and about 8-9 LTs) and were at somewhere around 37k-38k seals when I last checked earlier in the day.

Thxs @Nimhain

I believe all the guilds in the Top 50 (including Hoguns) has been fixed, you may need to restart the game for the information to update.

How long should guilds outside the top 50 wait before bugging you and/Saltypatra about seal fixes?

Unfortunately restarting doesn’t fix the issue @Nimhain. I’ve completely restarted the game (so has my wife on her phone) and the issues remain:

thank you very much :smiley:

@Grundulum What guild are in?

@Ogunther The restoration is coming from a backup 2 hours before the issue occurred. So some progress on tasks may have been lost.

@Nimhain we’ve had all guild tasks done since Monday so this definitely isn’t restored as of a backup two hours ago. We’re also missing at least 7,000 seals we had over 6-10 hours ago.

Gem Blossums, somewhere in the 170s.

@Ogunther I’ll let the team know, looks like we may have made a mistake as we’re restoring these by hand.

@Grundulum I’ve passed your guild along

2 Likes

Twilight Avengers has also been affected (Rank 72 atm I think?). I’ve sent a ticket to support, does anything else need to be done? (I’m not the GM though if that’s relevant)

Thxs @Nimhain. Really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

@Nimhain Am I going to be stuck with 1 extra seal forever?

It’s probably my fault without guild requirements this week I have been taking a bit of a break and just doing Arena and Explore.

Just earn 19 plus some multiple of 20. Easy peasy.

Maybe it’s a lucky seal?

If you contact support they can round that out for you.

3 Likes