Won all 5 GW battles, all 5 counted as loss

Same thing happened to one of my guild members today.
She’s on mobile/steam.
In particular I think she’s a Steam user.
Her Support Request ID is: 40018 & 40019

I know this is a PS4/XBox thread, but I figure I should put it here too because of the common topic. @Saltypatra Is this going to be a common bug? Cuz it’s downright demoralizing to have won all 5, only to be slapped in the face by a glitch in the game…

4 Likes

Today again terrible glitches in my GW.
I won my 1st battle and got 0pts for it again.
Then I won 2 more battles that were counted as won correctly.
When I went to the results page to check the game crashed. After restart 3th and 4th battle were already counted as lost without I coild ever play them.
2 days ago notified the same bug and still wating for any reaction from developpers.
@Saltypatra @Sirrian

2 Likes

I have posted the clip of this in The gems of war club again

4 Likes

All the points we are losing with these bugs is insane!
Before any consideration of changing the points system, first fix all these bugs!!!
And when a video clearly show a player receiving 0 points after a win, credit the player with some points! Of course its impossible to know the exact amount of missing points, but there is no reason to not give him at least 800 or 1000pts.
Now for battles that are counted as losses without even playing them…what to do?

@Saltypatra (another try)

1 Like

One of my friends and an end game player quit the game completely this morning because of it. Sad that we are losing so many because the devs are not testing properly before rollout. GW is an amazing feature in theory, but the rollout has been devestating to the game.

From discussion with my guildmate, it sounded like the bug might have had something to do with the daily reset. She basically kept the game on her labtop all day, and she played GW right after the daily reset without restarting.

Did this happen with the rest of you guys too? Were you online and playing through the daily reset, and then dived directly into GW? Maybe it’s safer from now on to just take a few seconds to restart the game before attempting GW in the future.

1 Like

@Shiratori 's answer while aggravating is correct. It worked for me two weeks ago when I did that.

I believe you are onto something. When players in my Guild have reported this, they are almost always having problems near the daily reset. It could be either or a combination of:

1. Leaving the game active during the reset.
  2. Playing a few minutes after daily reset. The developers have repeatedly stated there are process that are still running after the reset and to give them time. (about other GW questions/issues).

Just so I’m super clear to everyone, Yes this bug needs to be fixed! My comments above are intended as a work around in the interim.

3 Likes

There is a video showing the problem

2 Likes

Various members and myself have been having this issue since GW has returned. I just ended up winning the lottery for it this week. Won all 5 but says I lost 2 and didn’t even score points. Its nice to see GW is working as intended. Wonder which of my guildies will win tomorrow. FYI I tend to do my GW battles in the middle of the day. Not even close to reset periods.

I have been gathering and compiling data on this problem and almost all happen with bad Internet connectivity and during high Internet traffic times. Players are temporarily being dropped from server just long enough to cause losses not to dc, and in most cases it happens to ppl on wifi and ppl with less than 10mbps. There may be a small issue during reset, but it’s most likely High server traffic all claiming daily reset bonuses

@Spider My internet is 1 Gbps (Gigabit per second) cable internet. And the node to which we are connected to as funny as it is, and I know it to be true as told to me by the cable company. The node runs right into our block first before others in the area. We have lived here for about 4 years now. And never any lag or bumps in the road in that time. And even I experience this issue lately. And only since the new guild wars. So having it be attributed to this behavior I do not feel is correct. And if you know about being the first link in a node there is no high internet traffic times for those people. That happens down the chain. I also do not play my GW battles until around mid day and servers do not reset until many many hours later.

You may be the exception. But I pay for 1gig aswell yet I only receive half that till I complain then 1gig again for 24hrs and back to half. In my experiance all Internet companies throttle although illegal you can’t prove it they have more money.

@Saltypatra Please, I alert you once again about a major Guild War problem that give 0points for a win!
On the Xbox club called “The gems of war club” (Not “Gems of war club”), you can see 5 videos from user Michael6369 posted Saturday that show him winning all his 5 GW battles and receiving 0 points for all of them!!
That you cant fix immediately this problem I can understand, but receiving no answer about this problem since several days is not normal!

2 Likes

I have the best possible internet connection here and it works perfectly! That is NOT the problem just like microsoft and sony aren’t … these are imho all excuses.

Today again against Gem Assasins I won al 5 my battles and was rewarded again with 5 x 0pts !!!
I posted all the evidence in The gems of war club. Did some effort to get vids from xboxlive to my computer but not allowed to upload any vids here.

I know its weekend and devs will be out of office but we notified this already on tuesday.
The problem is the same I have had before the update wich they promised would solve it …
I didn’t send a ticket to helpdesk anymore as last times the reactions were dissappointing : 10 glory and 5000 gold (ROFLMAO) per lost battle and more unkept promisses

Heyoka

1 Like

just wanted to say that infinityplus2 their customer treatment is ready for improvement (no update please :slight_smile: )

The issue has been passed on to the devs and is being looked into.

1 Like

Nope since I noticed weeks ago that most problems, also outside guild wars are on and just after reset, I log out before reset and take a break. The same for weekly reset.

Some people sayit stops when you deliberatly loose a battle … not in my case!

Thank you for that!

1 Like

The devs know there is a problem bug and maybe they are working on it! The thing is maybe your guild got hit with it today and maybe another guild will get hit with it tomorrow! It may be costing your guild points but it is also costing your competition points! So just be patient we at least are still playing! Right!

Are you supposing they are working on it or do you have information that we don’t have?
Because it has been going on for weeks, and so far the many threads on the topic have been completely ignored and the tickets only get a lame answer.

4 Likes