Win Explore Battle on Max Difficulty

I just started playing GoW a few weeks ago. I usually get my 1500 Guild Seals doing PVP battles or Treasure Hunts. But for the life of me, I don’t understand how to get Guild Seals for doing Explorer battle on “max difficulty”. I’ve set my home kingdom to Dragon’s Claw and I leveled that kingdom up to 10, but I still don’t get credit for winning an Explore Battle there.
How do I ensure that I`m doing my battle on “max difficulty”?
Please help…

Home kingdom and level 10 do not matter. All you need to do is complete any explore battle on Warlord 4 difficulty. This is unlocked at level 150 I believe and can be changed on the left side of your game on the map screen.

1 Like

What level are you? Warlord IV is max difficulty. So, it may not be open for you yet.

2 Likes

Oh! THAT difficulty! I’m only lvl 103, so no, Warlord IV is not yet available to me.
Thank you so much for letting me know. It was really infuriating not knowing why I was never getting credit for all my battles. At least now I know why.

2 Likes

There are far-easier ways to get guild seals. Winning battles through explore will do that, and get you much-needed traitstones.