Win a Custom Gems of War XBox One!

At least you guys usually get included in European promotions when they happen, Aus (and NZ) gets nothing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We are good enough to buy the console and pay a subscription to xbox live…

2 Likes

@Saltypatra
That’s for posting and bringing this to my attention, I registered. Yesterday I had my first ‘concerning’ error message on my launch console. (Reboot resolved it). It just needs to make it to Scorpio… or I need to win :smiley:

Make a PS4 one pleaseeeeee I want it! Would pay money for it :flushed:

2 Likes

Want to ship me your unused Xbox One? So I can register and earn my own GoW XBox One? :grin:

3 Likes

:bulb:
What if Infinity +2 sold vinyl overlays for PS4 and Xbox 1?
And phone/tablet cases?

You already own the art rights, it’s just a manufacturing hurdle… and if you are concerned about profit margin. Take Preorders! I’d buy a phone and tablet case YESTERDAY!!!

5 Likes

Oh yes I’d buy a phone case and a vinyl for my PS4 immediately!

Wow! That’s awesome!

1 Like

Anyone got an Xbox One I can borrow for the next 45 days?

2 Likes

Typhoon of keys is worth $1500? That would technically be more than several Xboxes… can’t you buy it in the store for like $100?

Raphius,

You are reading it wrong…

Custom Gems of War Xbox One S (1TB) Console & Controller + Bundle Pack with Deathknight Armor + Typhoon of Keys (ARV: $1,500.00)

Below that is just…

Typhoon of Keys Pack (ARV: $99.99)

1 Like

Ahhh… yup, you’re right! Thanks for clarifying

1 Like

That whole thing is really confusing. They list Typhoon and DK armor three times each, and you can’t reconcile the $170 on the 2nd line with the numbers that follow (unless the unlisted Lapina pack is $20).

Still, pretty sweet for whoever wins it, though it is weird to make it exclusive to people that are already playing GOW on XBox. It’s a shame this isn’t available in Quebec. At 30 minutes per entry, @Rickygervais would be racking up the sweepstakes!

3 Likes

IF it worked. I can say it does NOT.

I left Gems up and running ALL day yesterday. Closing and restarting a few times when I had the opportunity to do so. Same so far today. I have 1 entry thus far.

ROFL beat you to it. Got an email from xbox about this: they had me at free…

Was wondering how long till someone would mention about it here in the forum. :grin:

It’s once/day.

1 Like

This makes no sense - typical Microsoft. Just say one entry per day if that’s what you mean!

I think it’s cool Microsoft got time to give really cool reward but since Quebec can’t participate, i would prefer to see them approve the update :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So who has been been playing daily so far? I really hope on of you wins it!

I play every day my dear @Saltypatra :slight_smile:

3 Likes