Top 50 Guild WILLOWS (Ranked 42) 4 SPOTS OPEN

Spots Opened up at the turn of event currently looking for 1-2 active players who can easily meet req as we are currently slogging out with francaise betwee 45th and 44th position

Finding too many leeches randomly joining guild we now have 1 spot available to someone who is looking to further themselves and help an active guild climb higher in the rankings we avg 8-10k trophies a week

Moonshine, Firewater, Captain Morgan, Johnnie Walker, Southern comfort, Mother’s ruin, happy hours of homeless brewing - one spot open to join

We are full at this momemt, thank you.

We are closing in on our top 40 position and we would really love the help of any dedicated players out there looking to further themselves in the game due to various reasons out of our control we have recentlynfound 4 open spots in our guild so get at me with your invite code and come join the fun and mayhem that is Willows on GOW

Willows Guild has just broken into the top 40 of the Worldwide Rankings and we need you to go further
1 spot has opened up for an avid gemmer who wants to share in our growth. We require 150K/1500s and 150T a week minimum more is preferred.

We play on PC/Mobile.

Leave Invite Code in comments if youre interested

I would like to join, I play around 4 month and now is level 200.

No problem to complete 150K/1500s and 150T

please let me know if allow I join your guild. I will quit my guild to join

My code is : LAILAILAI

Willows Guild ranked 40 of the Worldwide Rankings and we need you to go further
1 spot has opened up for an avid gemmer who wants to share in our growth. We require 150K/1500s and 150T a week minimum more is preferred.

We play on PC/Mobile.

Leave Invite Code in comments if youre interested

We are gearing up for the release of Guild WARS and require active members to help us in our push for greatness. Our requirements are comfortable and not crazy like some of the other Top 50 guilds we are accommodating and everyone reaps the rewards of our activits. If you are interested in joining Willows please comment below

I would be interested in joining! EOWYN_8

I will incite but make sure you leave current guild

I would like to join the guild if you are recruiting~
code: AHEHJ

Thanks

Invite has been sent @ahehj

invite code THESILENCE please send an invite if a spot is availble