WIll There Ever Be a "Sale" in the Console Stores?

Me and Mrs Dan are both vip 5, and I bought her the deathknight armour because I’d already got the celestial and dragon. It’s bloody annoying because I always forget to swap the right one for the right tasks! I’ve bought stuff for both of us, arcanes and deathknight for her, typhoon key pack and loads of other bits and pieces for me. I’m stopping at 6 and will buy the odd gem pack and weapon to get there. But to answer the op, yup the stuff is Waaaaaayyyy too expensive. I paid because I think the devs deserve it and I’ve played this more than anything else ever!

What I find weird is on console the most gems I can buy is a chalice of gems. What happened to the motherlode in the in game store?

I was surprised that we didn’t even get any “holiday sales”, which would’ve been perfect.

I thought it was still there? The motherlode, that is… Or did they rename it to the casket of gems?

We checked the in game store on PS4 on our side and we’re seeing The Motherlode as an option.

Hasn’t been available for me since a few updates back. I get the first 3 gem options and that’s it. I haven’t seen a motherlode available for months now Nim.

What gem packs are you seeing in-game store? How many gems for sale in the pack?
No motherlode in my store. Lol, I don’t waste money on the small packs.

Edit… Yeah the highest gem pack available to me @Nimhain is a Chalice of gems

As far as console sales…
They have in the past done discount bundles (buy 1 max) during a MS or Sony sale event. They skipped last years MS summer arcade sale, which was too bad because they do get free advertisement by discounting the bundles for the sale.

We are also getting some store updates next patch.
Souls and gold are much cheaper to buy with gems, and the daily gold / souls pack is cheaper.
Growth packs and path to glory are really good bundles.

Daily gem subscription not been available for me in months

Me neither :disappointed: Which is irritating because it is one of the only items I would buy.

1 Like

Did you check in the gems section in the store? That’s where it shows up for me.

Yeah, that’s where it used to be I seem to remember, but haven’t seen it for many months :frowning:

1 Like

Sounds like it might be a regional thing. North America players (me, HK) seem to have it, while UK players (Dan, Graeme, death) don’t.

2 Likes

Yeah I haven’t seen the daily gem pack since the PvP update which was many moons ago now.

Best sale I have ever seen for this game was around April last year. Funny thing was that the gems sale was not in-game but in the PSN store. Motherlode of gems was half price…I bought 2

Haven’t seen daily Gems in the in game store for a while but it is permanently in the actual PS store for me so I just get it from there.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll look there.

No probs, let me know if it’s there and how many VIP points you get think I only got 10 last time I bought it.

I bought cheapest guild pack instead. Vip 6 now and that will do.

What are the dollar amounts that need to be spent to get to each VIP level, out of curiosity?

Nevermind, found it out, if anyones curious:

VIP 1 = 1 pt - $1US
VIP 2 = 50 pts - $10US
VIP 3 = 150 pts - $30US (+$20)
VIP 4 = 350 pts - $70US (+$40)
VIP 5 = 650 pts - $130US (+$60)
VIP 6 = 1050 pts - $210US (+$80)
VIP 7 = 1550 pts - $310US (+$100)
VIP 8 = 2150 pts - $430US (+$120)
VIP 9 = 2950 pts - $590US (+$160)
VIP 10 = 3950 pts - $790US (+$200)

Would be cool if someone updated that chart with VIP 11 - 15 (I assume it’s astronomical)