Will there be Gard's Avatar in next week event chest?

if so,i will intend to invest my all gems and keys in next week event chest.Gard’s Avatar is one of the best mythic troops.:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, it will be in the event key drop pool next week; though, it is not worth buying event keys after you have all other rarities from the kingdom to mythic.

1 Like

@Tacet is correct… A few weeks ago when khetar was the event i tried for a second pharos and spent at least 300 event keys and 2000 gems and what did i have to show for it? About 400 war sphinx😐 you are better off imo to just hope for it randomly from a glory, gem, guild, or vip chest.

Sounds discouraging? I understand but fear not my young padwan i got 2 Gards avatars from gem chests about 3 weeks apart and neither during his exclusive week😎

1 Like

@Sirrian @Nimhain @Saltypatra : Can you please confirm that Gard’s Avatar is in the event chests? I’d like to try and find him but if’d be great to know if I at least have some chance before I blow through all my event keys… Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

anyone get Gard’s avatar in event chest this week?my bad luck,i spend 300 event keys and 5000 gems still get nothing.:disappointed:

oh my god.sirrian had got a Gard’s avatar :heart_eyes:

1 Like