Who's Afraid of the Dark?

Ooh I have Snot flair. Nice :smiley:

7 Likes

Donā€™t post a meme for two weeks starting from right now and I will personally send you a box of Flair.

3 Likes

Can someone confirm that Draakulis in teh event chest? Is it really possible to drop him instead of wasting all my keys like with the Gardā€™s event? @Saltypatra

1 Like

We are just testing this now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

love ya so much

What is the quest this weem exactly? Do we have to use avina? Where can we complete the quest? Badly worded quest this week.

1 Like

you must simply kill ghulv troops, either in explore, PVP, quests or challenges :wink:

You donā€™t have to use her.

1 Like

Yeah, i tested it already, but i did have ti test to see how it works, so thatā€™s why i wanted to point out that the objective is poorly written.

1 Like

Yeah it is very poorly worded this week.

Excellent. Iā€™ve just started farming arcane dark traitstones for Elemaugrim, so this event is great timingā€¦ :slight_smile:

Was just testing this, and yes, Draakulis is definitely in there.

3 Likes

These are the spell steps:

1. Cleanse the target
  • Create 8 Skulls.
  • Give the target Magic+2 Attack.
  • Deal 1 normal damage to the target (supposedly to remove barrier)
  • Deal Magic+2 true damage to the target
  • Barrier the target.

That means 2 things: the attack is gained first and independently of life lost, and barrier will not save you from the true damage.

1 Like

i will wait for confirmation, tho. Like someone who tells me that he oulled him and how much he spent ^^

One of my guildmates got one from 200 - 300 keys. make that 2.

2 Likes

Same with my guildie itā€™s in the 200-300 range he got his at 269 that completed his 7 month of completing his true/natural Mythic collection

1 Like

Anyone know if DeathKnight class count as an Ghulvanian troop for 25% bonus skills is working now? And if, how much damage will the Crescendo do with this class? Thanks :wink:

usually the hero gets the bonus, with the proper class. My DK this time does not get that, tho.

1 Like

yeah! new kind of spell! more control over my own troop stats. hope to see more like it. useful when play against something that is boosted by enemies life like shadow hunter. but i even more interested how this is useful in Hydra team without risking hydra being a tank.

4 Likes

6 Likes