Who has the most glory in the game? | Macawi 163K Glory

Well, Im not near your level yet… I have 25k saved up though! Pretty pleased with that amount.

2 Likes

That is great! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

WOW! 163K glory almost, mother of god! :expressionless:

You could say you’re GLORIOUS.

4 Likes

Forget the crazy amount of glory, I want to know how to get a diamond sombrero!?

5 Likes

Not the most, but…

Although I had less than 80k before my Silverglade chest opening. That swell is the product of thousands of chest openings compounded by no reason to buy the glory packs for two straight weeks more than anything.

3 Likes

Last time I looked I had around 78k Glory. Not as glorious as @Macawi it seems.

Well i guess thats what happens when you dont miss any mythic. . You get to store glory since no point in using it, eh. .
I have 26 glory right now. And im missing 5 or 6 mythics? Stoped counting, they keep coming out i keep not getting them. .

3 Likes

Not as glorious as @Macawi, but here we go…

:grin:

4 Likes

I’m sitting at 60k Glory, spent around 10k this week as well on arcanes.

shrug

Didn’t spent much this week since I needed a crapton of Event Keys to get my Monolith to Mythic…

2 Likes

Sittin’ hella stout.

8 Likes

5 more gems and you might get a few epics! XD

2 Likes

I feel ya, bro :sob:
I don’t have a single one yet… And even my mom has 2 by now (she started playing 3 months ago vs my 2 years on this game…) That i call frustratig :rage:

Edit: Somwehere below 10k Glory is me…

im spending all the glory regularely each 1-2 weeks for the arcanes so nothing to brag about :laughing:

2 Likes

For a few hours it was the 91 of us with a bug. My total had like 57 digits. Check out my photo from ashtender.

1 Like

Just cracked 200k:

I’m sure @Macawi has way more by now though.

3 Likes

This was me a couple months ago
:slight_smile:

1 Like

That was like the strangest bug ever arrived to the game. :joy: