Who got the most troops?

Do you have a rough targeted date for 3.0.5 and 3.1? Maybe 3.0.5 by end of May and 3.1 end of June?

Iā€™d wager more like June and August, respectively.

If your head spins make sure someone gets on video. It will be a big hit and go viral on Youtube. Look how big the movie scene in ā€œThe Exorcistā€ was. :wink:

aww you disappoint my hopes in hoarding crafting resources before crafting release :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

I am so sorry I missed @Sirrian!
But so glad that he dropped by and dished out all the good nuggets!! :grin:

Come back and visit whenever you can!!! :hugging:

ā€¦ we miss youā€¦ :cry:

:wink:

2 Likes

Any plans for extra base Mythic? I donā€™t have many extra copies on base Mythic but me personally donā€™t want to disenchant them for just 150 souls. :neutral_face:

1 Like

I agree ZK. I canā€™t even hold all these Jotnars. It would be great if I could exchange some for the new resourceā€¦

1 Like

Just wanted to say that I was right and @lyya was wrong. Sort of.

Hasnā€™t happened before and wonā€™t happen again, so Iā€™m basking in that Glory for a sharp short sweet moment of exultationā€¦

2 Likes

2 Likes

Iā€™m never wrong! Itā€™s the world thatā€™s wrong, it just doesnā€™t realize it yet.

(For the record, all I said was, ā€œBetter safe than sorry.ā€ :stuck_out_tongue:)

8 Likes

Yeah i donā€™t see anything wrong in what she said , she only said why take the risk if you have enough troop and souls :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope this crafting system runs on major trait
stonesā€¦:laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

Made me literally lol :joy:

Great post @s.jerseychaos!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

only half as many as you @Rickygervais :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have 112485

1 Like

As much as I am looking forward to crafting, the ā€œnew game modeā€ makes me a little apprehensive. The last thing we want is another Guild Wars situation where people feel obligated to engage in a side game mode entirely because it is the only way to unlock something needed for the game proper (as is for most people in the case of any mythics missed during their exclusive period), especially if it has the potential to dominate most of your gameplay time. I just hope whatever it is incorporates your own troops/teams/skill bonuses so that one goal feeds the other instead of being majorly disconnected from the rest of the game, like Treasure Hunt.

2 Likes

But double the amount I have

1 Like