At 11pm or so, July 9, 2017 EST, I clearly noticed a change in the AI.
* Almost every match 3 by the AI is followed by falling from above several more match 3's...typically 12-15 mana collected per turn, you can see after each AI turn (rarely the players) the little flashes at the top of the screen as they fall and match, fall and match...
* Falling match 4 mana drops would fall 2 or more after AI matched 3 skulls or 3 color, this could go on for 3-20+ moves
* Falling match 4 mana drops would be the exact color the AI needed, especially if they had only 1 troop left
* Exploding the board by player would result in a skull match for the AI more often
* Exploding the board by the AI would leave the board with no skull matches for the player
Please revert create gems troops on PC to pre Unity, it worked fine.
Please revert skull drops on PC to pre Unity, it worked fine.
Please revert match 4/5 drops after a match 3 on PC to pre Unity, it worked fine.
The changes recently made on PC are causing single turn cascades that change the outcome of the match.
Too many skulls are falling, I have named it SkullFall(tm). Too many match 4's are falling and causing 20+ mana collected.
Today I started setting a timer, if I am not done with a battle in 2 minutes, I retreat, because by that time the AI boost is so extreme (appears to be boosted each time you kill an AI troop) that you can see 10+ mana collected for the AI and a skull hit most turns, with mana being denied the player.
Your boosts are overdone, heavy handed, and clearly unnatural. I can often get hit with skulls 8 turns in a row, and see Famine cast every 2nd or 3rd turn.
Ease it back for both the player and the AI, cascades are ruining the game, I often retreat and can still see the AI matching in the background it's 20th+ move.
I am fine with the AI playing smarter, I am not fine with the AI getting "luckier".