Who are the top ps4 guilds?

he maybe wants to explain it to others, like me etc. No need to, I believe ya guys!

1 Like

Thanks @Santandrix!

However, it’s not really Crimon’s aim to get there. We make GW optional, so if we ever move ourselves into bracket one it’s purely by coincidence :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thx everyone, I guess ppl calling out my guild pisses me off since it’s against guideline but I guess that’s cool, I’ll flag them all.

1 Like

Im sorry but no he doesnt @Eika

If someone wants to make an accusation than do so! Otherwise nut up and compete! I shall not roll over for anyone! If you wanna beat me than do it but you have to earn it. I will not hand it over…

2 Likes

Yeah me too if it wasnt already obvious

2 Likes

Exactly, thats the spirit brudda! Alliances is for the very weak and egotistical people that cant simply follow easy rules and has to destroy for others.

It just amazes me how much I’ve touched a nerve. Anyway, it’ll be another win for Quimby as jvm fail again :slight_smile:

Because your GL loses 3 fights in GW today and you complain about what we set for defense as tho you expect us to make it easy for you.

It seems to me you are afraid quimby will lose to nemesis 2 weeks in a row

I’m loving this thread. New fave for sure.
Night peeps :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lol save your popcorn brudda… I think we are done here…

I for one have nothing more to say on the issue

1 Like

Nothing to be afraid about. Who cares about winning on the day, it is the total points for the week that counts. Anyway, let’s move on instead of feeding the forum troll :slight_smile:

And who might that be?

Only one vjm against Lost Winds today, a soldier was using it. The rest of the battles I found teams that actually try to counter purple troops. Kudos for an enjoyable GW day. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok once again i disagree with someone and stand up for myself and my guild and i am called a troll…

This forum makes me sick sometimes…

I blame vangor, he started it. It put me in a bad mood because I lost then had another one to the same team with someone else, nothing special just ridiculous drops into a non stop loop twice. I thought well it’s good enough for the top guild and nemesis, so I pm’ed santandrix and altered my defence to match. At least I had the decency to warn him. There no big issues apart from the fact you claim that your guild don’t use it when you’re in fact one of the worst offenders! There’s no whining, it’s fact. Like I said earlier, a bit of friendly rivalry and banter is fine, as long as it stays like that I’m cool. Marc chill dude, this ain’t like us man.

2 Likes

Valid point, I shouldn’t lower myself to the standard of others :slight_smile: let’s hope for another successful week.

1 Like

How did i start it?

I have never made this claim so please specify who you are referring to.

This i agree with based on my past experience

2 Likes

What I didn’t explain that you were my first opponent today and… Well the ai had a lucky drop when you’d been bashed about and lost your lead troop, this lucky drop killed my lead troop with 4x skull cascades, then filled valkrie and mab which then went into justice mab valkrie loop. So yes it’s your fault! Your team beat me. And so did then next exact same one! Raaaaaggggge. Lol

2 Likes

I see… I misunderstood what u said then…

But when did i say nemesis doesnt use vjm? Or were u referring to someone else?

1 Like