Where is the Console Update 2.2

I hope it’s gonna be soon im getting tired to see that stupid manticore in every fight

2 Likes

I fear that they’ll just be replaced with Spirit Fox, who is even more annoying to me.

Well at least they can be frozen or stunt

1 Like

they have to nerf , Manticore , bone dragon many others

They already nerfed manticore, his trait is now “fast” we suppose to get it on next update

Hi @Sirrian do you have any info about the update yet? Do you know if we are still waiting for sony and microsoft or one side is already approved?

i think we get news on that this week enfin i hope !!!

And still we are INTENTIONALLY Being left in the F*cking dark, the devs need to keep their word. But they have stopped caring about keeping us in the loop and that’s pathetic…it does NOT take away from a “busy day” to come on here and make 1 or 2 small posts…look at some of the stupid posts people made about absolutely nothing of consequence. and the devs chimed in. but THIS is important to a lot of us and the devs say nothing

When the hell are we getting caught up?

No extra troops for months now. Ridiculous.

Glad I found another game to play.

Like I said the devs have stopped giving a sh*t.

We were told we should be caught up by Christmas, that was 2 months ago. We aren’t even making any progress any more. Then I’m sure we’ll go back to one extra troop a week and catch up at a snail’s pace.

FYI, WWE Champions is pretty cool.

1 Like

Hey @WishKiller, we do apologize if you feel like we have left you in the dark. As mentioned before, we are still waiting for approval from Sony and Microsoft before we can release the new version. I must reiterate, unlike other platforms, consoles have much more red tape and rules to abide by before we can release the next version. This process takes time for both us and Sony/Microsoft. This time may also be extended due to large events happening which both Sony and Microsoft are involved with.

We should hopefully have a response soon™ from both companies, and we will let you know if we have any issues which will extend out the release of the new update.

@Justin, Nimhain has posted a response to this questions in a previous post I would recommend reading.

2 Likes

I have read that already…

It really doesn’t explain why the process has to be so incredibly slow. The catching up part. This stuff is planned out months ahead (I assume many weeks worth of mobile content is already done), so why can’t a patch for console be submitted including everything we lack, plus additional troops from future content, to be weekly releases for the upcoming weeks?

A major update is one thing, but all the troops we lack, balance changes, stuff that is basically editing… Why can’t that be faster?

You Sir, are rude.

Your complaing to the developers is like complaing to your mum that her care package she mailed hasn’t arrived to summer camp yet. So perhaps I can help with an apology similar to what you’re used to.

Mummy’s little angel will get their sweet little patch just as soon as that slow old MS/Sony approvers deliver their ok. And they are very mean for taking so long and upsetting mummy’s sweet little baby so.

4 Likes

No need to add gas to the fire.

There are ways to ask questions and there are ways that are rude and obnoxious. I think I’ll let a certain person decide which camp they’re in. And an apology would not go amiss either.
Regards
Daniel

i understand how frustrating to wait every week to get our hands on the next update but it’s not the fault of the devs but Crosoft and Sony are very slow to validate updates some other games have to wait about 3 weeks or 1 month please be patient dude !!!

1 Like

You are from the UK. :sweat_smile:

Expect a more official announcement in the following few days.

6 Likes

I hope it’s news mentioning that everything is good and all we need to do is install it.