Where is my guild? From 30 to zero in minutes. Freaking scary!

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I was expecting to donate to a task only to find out my guild had gone from 30 to zero members.
What are the steps to make it happen again?
I don’t ever want it to happen again I am totally freaked Out!
Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

Did you restart the game and if so did everything go back to normal? :open_mouth:

You know nothing Jon Snow.

1 Like

This seems to be specific to Steam right now… investigating…

Logged out and back in.
Still got the same screen.:fearful:

I am on mobile.
Will leave it alone until you guys figure it out.

Yep - no data has been lost - it’s all there. We’re just tracking it down, but I just wanted to reassure everyone that nothing has been lost/corrupted.

1 Like

@Sirrian, this happened to me yesterday on iOS (iPad). I figured that I was, maybe, being moved across to the new servers as I was having other issues too. Closed down program for an hour and all was well when I returned :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @shadow… that helps narrow down that it wasn’t something specific we did today!

3 Likes

Hi, Sirrian.

I’d not had any troubles until just within the last hour to two hours.

I’m not sure if this helps and may be why I’m still having issues, even after restarting the game, but I got in via Steam.

I also seem to be unable to invite peeps into the Guild. I’m not sure if that’s related to this 0/30 Members issue.

Whew!
Now about that compensation taking 5 years off my life from the shock :fearful:
About a million in gold should about do it :laughing:

3 Likes