Where are you long-lost forum members?!

It seems my friend has gone missing. I haven’t seen him post anything lately, except the EULA. Admit it, we all miss him.

Where have you gone?

All joking aside, it’s been 4 days since one of your highly thought-out sentences have been posted. I hope you’re okay wherever you are.

2 Likes

Also i’m just going to use this thread as a call-out to long lost people from this forum.

Where is @Malkav, I hope you’re okay too.

2 Likes

Hmmm, well, not really… well maybe a little when I’m in an oddly masochistic mood…

I am back, my pc died and i was stuck with only my phone with an outdated android 4.4.2 version which did not have the juice to do anything amazing, and a tablet that was android 4.2.0 so for 4 days i had only netflix and terrible quality youtube through the browser. Lets just say google play store and anything google kills ram and therefore gaming ability. I am back now with a new pc and a fire that can not be quelled by the slaughter of 1000 troops! I am surprised by someone questioning where i have gone.

7 Likes

Glad to see you’re back. It hasn’t been the same without you.

Really? II feel so loved.

2 Likes

You are my friend, you are. You may not see it on the surface, but it’s there.

I never questioned that, we are all friends unless stated otherwise.

Aye, but I think you underestimate JUST how loved you are in this community.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Also it just hit me, the title of this topic sounds kinda like

2 Likes

@Archenassa, @melkathi, @dhjl, @MrSammy, @Serale , CrowdedWorlds… Who else?

3 Likes

For me, I’d add @Ozball to the list. I miss him.

5 Likes

I miss @Robert and @TaliaParks personally. Although I think one of them was that Donald Trump account :mask:

6 Likes

I miss them on the forums as well, but I don’t think they’re ever going to be allowed to come out and play again. :disappointed:

4 Likes

I’m sure they’re here if they still care. In spirit, and on alt forum accounts.

1 Like

Wavies @Mitheithel
I’m fine. Still follow the Black Pearl guild and am proud of what they are doing. I look at screenshots daily as N8chtwacht and Peremptor post them quite frequently.
@Archenassa should be good too. I haven’t talked to her in a long while, but have her on my steam friend list, so will keep an eye out.

I keep meaning to reinstall, but the idea that everyone has some weird set-up that will chain-kill me on turn 1 scares me.

4 Likes

Have no fear, my defence is weak but unique.

1 Like

D’awww! I missed you guys too! Moving countries is a *@#&$. Hopefully I’m setup now, I have internet and everything! Just need to get Gems going again. What have I missed in the last 4 months? (wow has it been that long? O.o)

EDIT: Hmm I’m going to have to look for a new guild I think… I was (quite rightfully) dropped from my old guild due to inactivity.

8 Likes