Where all my vapers at?

Been vaping 3 years this November started to quit smoking and haven’t quit vaping lol :joy: use a MVP4 with a cubis pro

3 Likes

I have been nicotine free for 150 days, today. wohoo! :smiley:

5 Likes

Wow very nice congratulations

2 Likes

ty brudda! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hells yeah brudda! Keep it up!:sunglasses:

1 Like

plz can I have a smoke?

@Eika NO! And im not even gonna like your post

Now…4033a21def2a064db221e6d4d3496665

3 Likes

okay

2 Likes

Out of likes… But lol!

1 Like

The day will arrive when we realise this was just as expensive as smoking and also gave you cancer and other lung related problems. I fail to see how inhaling anything but fresh air into the lungs is not going to have any ill effects. Sorry to be a party pooper but I don’t think it’s safe.

1 Like

Totally agree Dan, it ain’t safe and it’s almost certainly doing damage. But I promise you - and everyone can bear witness here - that if vaping turns out to be more deadly and harmful than smoking cigarettes (on a like for like basis) I will not only eat my hat, but I will eat yours too.

Edit: for that reason I still think that vaping should only be used as a ‘stop smoking’ device. It shouldn’t be glamorised like it is in some adverts… in fact, it shouldn’t be marketed at all. And anyone that takes it up when they weren’t a smoker in the first place is a fool. IMO.

4 Likes

I am quoting your whole post because what you said not only is almost exactly word for word what i have said many times but also very important

2 Likes

I vape as well, got me off cigs when other methods failed. I don’t know if I’d call it “healthy”, but my lungs feel way better than they did while I was smoking so that’s good enough for me. I usually buy my liquid at ECBlend, pretty good stuff.

2 Likes

I definitely wouldn’t. What i say is “less harmful”

Nothing is “healthy” to breath into your lungs except freah clean air.

That being said, i live in the Chicago area and “fresh clean air” can be a bit difficult to locate and obtain…

2 Likes

And users death toll is going up