When Tasks Align

Valkyrie just makes you hit the cap of 40 faster. Everything else after that is a multiplier

I have spent 900 gems for 9000 souls about 20 times.

Still only about half -way to getting all my troops max level. Souls are a need for a LONG time. Don’t believe TaliaParks’s hype.

3 Likes

@Mr.Strange wanna call me out (and not tag)?

1 Like

@TaliaParks

I didn’t mean you don’t have everything leveled. I meant that your experience shouldn’t be seen as typical. Wasn’t trying to call you out.

1 Like

i dont care what you think of this but imo randy savage wiped hogan, so did brett hart. (my two faves)

I see gems after getting the first armour as a waste on gem keys and event keys. I know that is possibly strange but hear me out, by spending it on troops to level them to 15, then doing arena, you save money on getting 3 troops if you can get 8 victories. At least that is how i see it anyway. This is why i do not beleive the hype of talia, yet.

Gems are for event keys when you need a specific legendary. Using them for anything else is a bad idea (except VIP of course)

you can get vip with gems??

Yeah. 50 VIP keys are 2250 gems. I do not have VIP chests unlocked though as you need to be VIP level 5 ($130).

nvm i thought you meant i could get vip status with gems, i wish we could just buy vip lvl flat instead of being clueless about how many points each purchase gives and need to rely on vip guides i cant be bothered to. Just that option of "buy vip lvl 3 for 16.99 or something would be ace… if it were.

I would mind that alot less than the other, im NEVER EVER going to purchase something in a game thats a gamble, most dlc in vgs is overpriced these days into the ridiculous anyway… i think alot more people would buy things in gems of war if the prices were more reasonable, and content was more clear like that.

Indeed, micro transactions seems to be a good way to go with this game. I am sure they did their market research; they must make more money this way. Maybe that will start to change when they release the cosmetic items

Its too expensive, and counter productive at that. If vip lvl was a more reasonable price alot more people would buy it, sure maybe 50 people will buy vip lvl 10 with ridiculous prices, but otherwise maybe tens of thousands would if it was affordable.

1 Like

Indeed. But I guess all those players would then no longer need to buy legendary or arcane packs either. Unfortunately I don not seeing it changing much

I resurrect this thread in the name of ponykind.

2 Likes

Not quite 4/4, but a nearly perfect set of tasks to try out Tesla on her release day. I went with Carnex, Sentry Bot, Tesla, Dracos.

Zhul’kari can wait for tomorrow.

So are those daily tasks?
What do you get for completing them?

1 Like

Yes, the rewards vary based on the nature of the task and the difficulty. I don’t remember exactly what I got for those, but I think it was 3 or 5 glory keys for the first one and then 10 gems for each of the 2nd and 4th. The reward for the Zhul-Kari task is always maps, probably 4 if I remember correctly (another reason I wasn’t in a rush to do it).

I had “Win 75 battles” on Sunday and got 30 gems for that. Win 8 or 10 battles with troops from Whitehelm gives 40 glory. “Change your armor” give a gold key. Use a gem key gives 5 gems. A bunch of the 1st slot tasks,
which are usually quick and easy, give 2000 gold. Some examples are “win a battle with the _______ banner”, “win a battle using 3 troops from ________”, etc.

There is a pretty wide variety. Some days you can finish 3 or 4 tasks in 20 minutes, and some days things don’t line up at all and it would take a couple hours of dedicated play to clear them all. Yesterday was a good day.

1 Like

Perfect lineup today! Done using Khetar, Purple, Undead (with Pharos-Ra for extra souls).

1 Like

Ah yes, works well. Anyone else have opinion ?