What's that? The builds are submitted!

@Saltypatra @GoldPhoenix0 any updates on the approval status?

1 Like

U didnt see it? Salty posted 10 minutes ago! Updates go out in an hour!

That’s funny, I didn’t see it either. Do you want to post a link to that? :smirk:

1 Like

Gladly! Just as soon as i can fugure out how to link to my imagination :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Anyway i don’t think they will release the update as soon they got the approvment, last update we had to wait couple days before they release it

Hi Everyone,

A quick update for you…

1. Mobile/PC update is all approved and happening tomorrow (scheduled bout 23 hours after this post)
  2. Console Update looks to be approved and is booked to happen in 7 days’ time.

Cheers!

57 Likes

Fantastic news.
Thank you!

All aboard the hype train!

3 Likes

Pardon me, boy, is that the Gems of War choo-choo?

Yup, it’s the Gems of War express, next stop 3.1!

1 Like

OH MY GOD I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! ITS FINALLY HAPPENING TO ME!!!

IMG_1728

1 Like

I’m so excited!

1 Like
1 Like

Really looking forward to 4X on mobile, and cautiously hoping that no one accidentally turned on BoneStorm this time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, so ~10am tomorrow morning for Aus.

Now, to count down and wait until then lol.

Countdown timer:

(Hit the three horizontal bars in the top left and then Event Time Announcer to see the time in your local timezone)

4 Likes

Why are you leaving us Console players out again still waiting on new land and now waiting on this :frowning:

Sirrian did say that console “looks” to be approved. So while it’s probably passed most of the major hurdles, it might still have a couple minor ones to deal with. There might also be restrictions from Sony/Microsoft preventing them from releasing them before a certain time after approval has occurred. (The term “Booked” is my reasoning for this thinking)

2 Likes

Thank you for a reply any news on the new land :wink:

Console should be getting Urskaya with this update I believe: