What is your favourite movie(s)?

Favorite movies…

Horror - Dawn of the Dead 78 version, also one of my overall favorites.
SciFi - I guess Star Wars 4,5,6,7 and Rogue Squadron. Also Family Guy Star Wars.
Fantasy - LOTR and Hobbit movies. Also
Western - Unforgivin
Action - The Raid
Comedy - So many. One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. (Comedy/drama)

:full_moon_with_face:

Still hurts seeing the terminator go into the lava… :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Favorite: Boondock Saints

Second: Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back

1 Like

Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn!!!

Had to do it.

1 Like

1 Like

Goodfellas for me has to be top.
Closely followed by Usual Suspects (possibly the only film I’ve never seen the end twist coming).
Then for an obscure one:
Dogma
As a series:
Alien or Lethal Weapon depending on my mood

I like the Predator series, but I was disappointed with AVP, mainly because I read the comic & they could’ve done so much more with it.

1 Like

I liked the 2 first Predator movies and Predators(2010). :wink:

2 Likes

Yup. I just wish they’d gone further with the franchise, especially AVP. They had to ruin it putting stupid humans in the films :grin:

I agree with you. However I never liked that they mixed predators with aliens in any movies. All the movies without the mix were better…

1 Like

In hindsight, yes they were! BUT, had they stayed true to the original concept & landed the Predators on the Alien’s planet to hunt them - how much better would that have been?

1 Like

The Predators is not very scary, beside from a fish face that they most of the time masks up. On the other side Aliens is very scary, and only became more like the true nightmare after I played the game Alien: Isolation…

Alien is from a properly warped imagination that’s for sure :+1:

Eika showed me a great movie called “Sunshine” the other day. The story was haunting, and the cinematography was beautiful. Plus, it starred Cillian Murphy… enough said. :smile_cat:

3 Likes

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BYThjM2MwZGMtMzg3Ny00NGRkLWE4M2EtYTBiNWMzOTY0YTI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDYyMDk5MTU@.V1_UY268_CR10,0,182,268_AL.jpg

3 Likes

One of the favorite.

Watch Avatar online

The illusionist.

3 Likes

Great movie idd. Have u seen the prestige? :slight_smile: