What is your favourite movie(s)?

I have. But I didn’t like it as much since they involved fiction in it.
… I’ve seen “Now you see me” as well, and I liked it more than the Prestige. Prestige is kind of that middle-step between modern magic and old school concept. But I think I like the classics more.

I’ve seen The Illusionist for over 10 times now, and I’ve been able to realize something new in it every time. Even after I got myself involved in magic and illusions, I realized the movie has been made in a way to leave me speechless even after I thought I knew how some tricks were made.

1 Like

4 Likes

The Fifth Element is definitely in my top 10, but my favorites movies of all time are Point Break (1991) and Legend.

1 Like

Have you seen Reservoir Dogs?

2 Likes

One of the most underrated films of the 90’s along with The Usual Suspects, in my opinion.

2 Likes

Such a good movie, mate! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, took me 50 comments to do the best movie out there, Empire is a masterpiece, prequels don’t compare, and I actually quite liked them. The only one close is rogue one

Worth another mention, such a top horror movie!

1 Like

I am seeing this tomorrow!! I am really excited.

I just saw fist fight… Omg sooooo freakin funny!

1 Like

Spiderman Homecoming was pretty good!

2 Likes

Im looking forward to this one, I am a true spiderman fan, but didnt like the two amazing spiderman movies too well. Loved the first trio with tobey maguire, tho. But this spiderman looks good for the role, can only judge by the trailer. :slight_smile:

I liked most of the films apart from that cringe-worthy dance scene. :smiley:

This new one was fresh and showed a different aspect, I’ve personally never seen of the series.

haha :smiley: Yeah, been a while since I have seen it… :wink:

1 Like

Oh the horror! the horror!

Was surprisingly good as I did have zero expectations to it. Of course not a prime score movie, but it killed the expectations in a very good way.

@Lila36 i just saw the last planet of
The apes it was good

1 Like

I also liked the new apes movie.

2 Likes

The zoo monkey was very funny

2 Likes