What is the best purple invade teams(purple GW day)

Feel free to share!

I am mostly using:

Nyx
TDS
Abby
Pharos-Ra
(Abyssal Banner)

1 Like

Psion
Banshee
TDS
Kerby

Still loses to dragon teams with huge AOE though.:cry:

1 Like

I use

Tds
Aby
Kerby
Mab or wulfy if against kraken

1 Like

Herdmaster
Kraken
Aby
Elemaugrim

+2 purple, +1 Yellow, -1 Red

Herdmaster still used even when it doesn’t have 50% bonus.

1 Like

Can’t wait to try elemaugrim , i hope we will get him soon

1 Like

Not sure I would had used him, a bit too costy for what he does(imo) but good against Kraken teams since he has Impervious. Hes in some of my impervious teams.

Well we only see justice league on console
So i will probably use him unless dev fix justice before he is release :slight_smile:

Justice has a bug that makes her only creates Blue, right?

1 Like

Nope she create 2 color but doesn’t overwrite the color already on the board

1 Like

Ah, ultimate looping then :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah everyone know she is broken but everyone use it as defense :slight_smile:

Personally i think it’s a little cheap shot so i only use it in attack, not in defense but it’s me im not like everyone lol

3 Likes

Dragon Soul
Shadow Dragon
Venbarak
Elemaugrim

Carnex
Dracos
Elemaugrim
Plague

OR whatever I feel like :wink:

1 Like

Most people use it to annoy others. Ive seen this in chat many times, kiddos bragging around with annoying 4 Astral Spirits with 50% event boost in defense. lol :smiley:

My main team for purple day is
The Silvermaiden
The Dragon Soul
Kerberos
Kraken
Abyssal Banner
I went 5-0 without losing a troop

1 Like

Keeping my main under wraps still, but I will share the backup I used against the Astrals

Spirit Fox
Green seer
Dokkalfar
Kraken

Wolf’s banner.

1 Like

Fun and effective, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Welcome, glad you liked it. Its not perfect, but close.

1 Like

I just have to say, I love how many different teams everyone has shared in this thread. It really shows the diversity that is available in Gems.

As of now, I am using Carnex, Kerberos, Spirit Fox and Abynissia with the Old God’s banner. I have used it for 2 weeks, and have been 10-0, with all troops spots filled at the end of each battle. I just got Elemaugrim, so after I triat him out a little bit, I might swap him in and out with Kerby or Aby to go against Devour/Death Mark. So far though, I have been able to keep devour/death mark under wrap with Spirit Fox and Kerby working together, and then I just use the other 2 to fill up their mana/defense.

1 Like

This is what I use for purple:
Morthani’s will
Spirit fox
Mist stalker
Kerberos

Wolf’s banner

What’s great about this is if morthani’s will and Kerberos get knocked off, spirit fox and mist stalker can’t be targeted!

If your all your troops remaining have stealthy, then it acts like none have stealthy.

1 Like