What is going on with these"Justice League" teams?

All im sayin is this…

On mobile i very very rarely lose to justice league and even then only in gw

On console however i lose to justice league about 25% of the time

Changing justice’s boost ratio or what stats she boosts is unnecessary once the broken loop gets addressed

3 Likes

I just saw this.

@Tacet I don’t think you fully appreciate the extent of the issue on console. As soon as Justice gets filled 95% of the time you will LOOSE period, while your making yourself a cup of coffee or getting the mail. Boost ratio, fluch ratio

That said the boost ratio IS too big compared to the other GG (ATT & Life), and should be taped down as he suggested.

@Nimhain you typed a few possible causes if the issue. For the love of the game: PLAY ON CONSOLE. You clearly have items listed that are completely irrelevant (Justice’s Legendary Traits for example). The fact that its even listed in you comments to me means: You guys need some serious testing time on console.

This is why I was getting salty with @Saltypatra 2-3 weeks ago about TESTING. Based on comments it seems everyone over there is “hoping” that “maybe” the “problem will be reduced somewhat” after the update.

Well I know its too late now… but after the patch if “hope” did work to solve this issue please change Justice’s Mana cost to 666 until fixed.

5 Likes

I think they gave away their office ps4 in that competition :thinking::thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

Don’t capitalise spelling errors - it draws attention to them :wink:

1 Like

Fearless leader Nimhain hard at work enjoying her new office chair while she tests on console. #gamedev pic.twitter.com/YPivtQV8uN

— Infinity Plus 2 (@i2games) August 24, 2017
2 Likes

The console developers have never played on console, even when a third party was responsible. This is a huge oversight, major.

Edit: There is also too much focus on the Justice loop teams. It is not just the magic cascades that are the problem, the whole AI system needs relooking at. The old console AI was smart enough to allow the game to be fun.

i don’t play on console but based on what people tell, i do believe that gem creation is the problem. as in why other guardian is not making a play, that because there are no effective defend team for them like the justice league combo. except maybe humility. but humility team is not as well rounded as justice league.

Of course its Gem spawning (in combination with the console AI). And there are other combos. But I will NEVER post them here, use them on a Defense team (where others can see it), share them with my Guild, or stream them on YouTube like JL was. Anyhow, its not quite as effective as Justice League.

1 Like

I’m thinking that the next update is going to include a few things that will quickly bring this matter to a head:

1. PC/Mobile will get the upgraded AI, meaning that everyone’s AI will start to play this team better;
  2. Console will get the nerfed gem-spawning, which will hopefully limit Justice’s ability to self-loop;
  3. Console will have the ability to receive troop adjustments between updates.

1 and 2 should mean that the VJM team will be equivalent across all platforms - somewhat more dangerous than it currently is on PC and somewhat less dangerous than it is on console. 3 means that the devs can adjust the relevant troops across all platforms if it becomes a problem on PC/Mobile or remains a problem on console.

Making changes like reducing Justice’s boost ratio, cutting the boost to either life or attack, further changes to gem-spawning or probably some other things will at least be options and they can make these changes with more agility, responding to current data and gameplay.

Hopefully, we’ll all be so distracted and delighted with dungeons and crafting that VJM is less of a bother, though if it remains a problem, these complaints will doubtless rise to the surface as soon as the novelty wears off.

2 Likes

Yes, I agree. And as I’ve posted before, If only the PC crowd could have shared in the full Justice League experience along with the console since a bit before February, including the console AI. I’m 100% absolutely certain: This issue would resolved by now.

3 Likes

I dont know if that is true… You are disregarding the GW changes, the upgrade of pc to unity, trying to get consoles caught up to pc, crafting, the mobile beta, and general problem solving and maintenance.

All these things are a lot of work for a small team. Just to say that if the problem was effecting pc it would be solved implies that pc players are privileged for some reason.

1 Like

@Vangor You completely are forgetting to mention on your list the PC crowd activity belittled all the console players for months and months when first trying to alert the devs to the problem. Opps that’s a counter point never mind.

2 Likes

He finally got on PS4 and now is seeing what we have since it began. That’s why I wanted him with us, so he can see it from the top.

For those of us who stuck it out and learned god to defeat it, I think we’ve done well.

I think they knew what they were doing all along though when they made justice right after mab. The perfect trio for destruction.

I never said there was no problem. What i always said is that the ai doesnt cheat… I had a problem with people crying about cheating ai.

Even the justice league i still say is not cheating ai because when i use it i can do the same thing

Edit: i will still even after playing on ps4 for months take issue with someone who says “cheating ai”

2 Likes

That’s good more the merrier!!!

Although @Vangor this is an VERY old topic. I’m eagerly waiting for the update😁 You listed GW changes as a factor. Those changes occurred a half a year or more after this problem started. Heck, The problem pre dates the release of GW by Months. Your missing the duration of this problem by ignoring most of 2017.

Unity same thing… etc. To most of the others. Might as well blame the eclipse that occurred on Monday.

3 Likes

It’s cheating, why else would I lose. Lol.

3 Likes

Because you are a lamerrrrr! And i can prove it lol

3 Likes

No, I agree, sometimes the board will heavily play in your favor but then occasionally you’ll get the nothing you can do but lose board.

1 Like

Thats not console exclusive tho

1 Like