What are your expectations for the Guild Wars?

It is always fun to see peoples expectations to a new patch or new ingredients to the game. :slight_smile:

You enter, I whup you.

1 Like

Honestly I don’t know what to expect. Until our guild actually participates, and I get a feel of the system, I can’t give any opinion, other than another time issue that I can’t complete.

I’m not sure what I expect really but I am hoping that GW injects some new life into GoW, especially for those of us at or near current endgame. Ideally, it would let me recapture some of that excitement that the game had when it was new or when 2.0 launched though I’m not expecting it to be quite as exciting as either since I think it’s more of an add-on than a re-imagining.

Ultimately, though, I hope it’s another solid addition that helps GoW continue to grow so that we can keep getting new things like GW in the future. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You know I hate agreeing with @ogunther, but that’s pretty close to my own expectations. I am remaining cautiously optimistic that this will provide a new motivation for all players.

After all @Sirrian promised us UNIQUE rewards!!! :wink:

2 Likes

That’s it; I’m changing my opinion!
:wink:

1 Like

Geez, get a room already.