Werewolf / villager teams help?

@peterix Sorry it took me so long to reply, I had to find my old build to remember my team!

Team Wolf-
Werewolf***
RockWorm***
Villager***
Hero (FAST*) w/ Prismatic Orb

Dwarven Banner: +2 brown

Bonuses: Maester of Earth (+25 Earth Mastery), Lord of Blood (+1 life & armor), and Monster Captain (+2 life & armor)

• Mechanist or Archer provides this trait

This team is a bit niche, but once you get rolling its VERY fun. If there is a 4+ brown take it, obviously, but focus on getting any match 4s to fill Hero quickly. Cast his spell on RockWorm ONLY. Two reasons, 1 it guarantees Brown Gems AND it pumps up Rock Worms Armor in case you lose Werewolf AND the bonuses disappear when you transform Villager/Werewolf so they are wasted. Ok, that was 3 reasons. Then you focus on looping RockWorm to assassinate from the bottom to the top. Your first troop (Werewolf) you save the cast only when he needs life or a cleanse (ie Deathmark). Once you fill your third troop Villager, you save him until you need to fill Rockworm and are guaranteed a +4 match, once he is a Werewolf cast him as soon as he fills because it is dmg and transforms him back to the Villager which gives you that reserved Board Control again.

So, as I said, it is a bit niche, not the fastest team out there, but with +25 to your brown Mastery you are practically guaranteed a Mana Surge on Every Brown match and the spill over fills troops faster than you would think. It is satisfying to see that first troop getting weak and just go, TAG and bring in a fresh troop. :wink:

Hope you enjoy it!

4 Likes