[Weekly Event] Let's help each other out

I’d like to send a special shout out to @Capti.

I’m not sure I know who you are or if I’ve ever seen you post here but the defend team of 4 x level 1 Skeletons with no traits is pure comedic gold! ROFL

1 Like

Want to thank those players who put out purple teams that are not based around OP troops which makes them still impossible to beat.

BD, CB, EK, Death, Plague, The Kraken, Kerberos, Queen Mab, teams really isn’t making it fun…

2 Likes

I’m slightly surprised by this. You listed eight separate troops that require support, so that’s probably what, 15-20 troops right there? That covers variety. These troops are also moderately challenging. If variety and challenge don’t add up to fun, then what does?

2 Likes

It’s been a hard week to find purple teams in PVP that you can beat. I stopped and went back to Explore mode.

Though I want to find the troop that clears the board completely - and find out whether those gems are fed to the team.

Hunting I go - Found it (Love your site) = Does ABHORATH when it removes all the gems - are those given to the team?

Yeah I haven’t had this issue. I can beat every purple team I come across in pvp, it’s finding them that’s the challenge. :joy:

I’m almost there though, and from what i’m hearing from everyone is they’re finding it quite a bit easier than previous events. So maybe this mana color thing is working out.

1 Like

HKdirewolfIndestructible Master of War

Dude you’re like GODLIKE with your teams :slight_smile:
I’m just middle just about to break 500 level and actually have several nice good solid teams finally.

1 Like

Same here. Every match has one, and only one, Bone Dragon. I get a 4x purple team every so often but snotstones are proving a but tough to come by.

1 Like

It’s not even that. The teams I see are easy teams. Sacrifice x4, Toadstool x4, Kerberos, etc.

I’m not getting that much variety on the 3 trophy teams. Almost no purple.

Either it’s not trickling down from the top, or just not that many end-gamers are changing their teams.

2 Likes

Getting losses for errors are the worst I’d rather just redo the battle especially when it’s a revenge.

1 Like

I changed my defence team to 4 fully leveled, fully traited Krakens for a while I got a few defence wins with that. I just changed it back to 4x Succubus hopefully they get a few daemonic pacts off.

I put up all dark masters so they could call thralls for more purple. Depends on if you want to wait on a sure thing team to fill mana or kill quick and hunt another opponent.

3 Likes

Ohhh I just ran into one of those… I really tried not to kill off all the masters but I kept getting great skull drops…

But thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guys, has no one noticed that you can do the Snots this week in quests and challenges as well as PvP and explore?

(took me a while to notice, as usually events are only PvP and/or explore modes)

@sirrian @nimhain was this intended? it certainly wasn’t clearly explained…

1 Like

Karakoth challenge Darkest Night has 4 purples.

I noticed.
But since we also get extra Glory this week from PVP… I still spam PVP like usual

3 Likes

I’ve actually spent more time PVP because I get snots, gold and glory…

I’m in no big hurry now to get the new kingdom completed.

I’ll keep changing defense team to accommodate the current event. Will always put up a challenging team, but one that awards a lot of event points.

3 Likes

And arena gives snotstones. They are dripping down everywhere.

This. The extra 5 glory is a big deal to me.

1 Like

Well I’m doing my best to help people out this week, but I don’t own any level 5 troops in this kingdom so sorry for that. I made the team as easy as I possibly could though. At least I didn’t put Mab on the team.