[Weekly Event] Let's help each other out

Other dragons that summon

Krystenax summons Silver Drakon
Dragontaur has a 20% at death of summoning Dragonette
The Dragon soul has a 25% at death of resurrecting (3rd trait)
Dragon Eggs summon Dragons

You must start a team with all slots filled because of a bug (summons won’t work)

1 Like

how about a defense team of poor quality gem creators or transformers that dont fill themself, plus fortress gate? xD

to help dragon egg users:
fortress gate
alchemist
mercy
acolyte / goblin shaman / another fortress gate
+2 brown

to help krystenax users:
fortress gate / ghoul / pride hunter - would silence the summoned dracon so all your purple mana goes directly to DS
valkyrie
green seer
goblin shaman
+2 red

i desided to run on offence.

The best team I fought against (actually I’m currently in battle) was Fortress Gate x 2 / Anubite Warrior x 2 (preferably with Life Drain). They last forever if you know what you’re doing.

Team I’m using against it:

Banner of Song (green/yellow)

–any troop, but I’m using a fully-traited Siren to have a nice start, but will be replaced by Baby Dragon–
Dragon Eggs
Black Beast
Poison Master

Explode stuff with Poison Matser to fill the other 2. Wait for Dragon Eggs to be ready to cast before casting with Black Beast to devour the first troop, so your Dragon Eggs don’t take too much skull damage. Dragon Eggs might get skull-hit sometimes, but FG’s attack is so low that it should heal more than lose Life by casting its spell. Also, it has low attack and won’t do much damage against the FGs when the Black Beast casts. Never cast Baby Dragon’s spell.

Note that no troops (except Siren, who dies fast) have overlapping colors. Also note that, if the AW don’t have Life Drain, your match could end sooner. Otherwise, they’ll recover Life faster than poison drains it away.

1 Like

It took me a few hours to finish this event. I tried to always go up against Bone Dragon teams I used

Dragotaur
Krystenax
Dragon Soul
Shadow Dragon

I always rushed up Krystenax and left purple for Bone Dragon as soon as Bone Dragon killed Dragotaur I casted Krystenax and just repeated that until I won. The Shadow Dragon is mainly there to help the enemy Bone Dragon get filled up and the Dragon Soul is there incase Krystenax dies you still have something to win with I got 80 - 90 event gems doing that.

After getting 80 - 90 event gems I got bored and went to casual PvP and refreshed until I got Bone Dragon with double Courage. I went with the same strategy but with double Courage everything was getting so much life and attack I was losing Krystenax when I wasn’t summoning quick enough so I just lost the battle on purpose and moved on to the next one. The battles were only taking a couple of minutes and I was getting 4 - 6 event gems per battle.

Home kingdoms don’t matter. For this event all you have to do is summon a dragon in any PvP battle. To summon a dragon make sure you have an empty slot and cast Dragon Eggs he will summon a Baby Dragon but if you still have 4 troops left when you cast Dragon Eggs he won’t be able to summon and you won’t get the event gems. You have to start with a full team so just put a weak dragon in first slot and let the ai kill it before you cast Dragon Eggs. If you lose the battle you will still get the event gems so don’t retreat.

Since you have only been playing for three days I’m going to assume you don’t have most of these. All the dragons that summon are

Dragon Eggs will summon a Baby Dragon
Krystenax will summon a Silver Drakon

These troops have a chance to summon if they die but you will need to have them traited
Dragotaur has a chance to summon a Dragonette if it dies but you will need it’s second trait
Dragon Eggs has a chance to summon a Baby Dragon if it dies but you will need it’s third trait
The Dragon Soul has a chance to resurrect if it dies but you will needs it’s third trait

1 Like

My mech setup for this week’s event.

6 Likes

I put Deep Borer x 3 + Royal Engineer. Carnex on position 1 can give some trouble to weaker players, I think.

EDIT: Also, Kraken Banner in case someone wants to let the RE keep spawning more mechs on the same battle.

I just put 4x Goblin Rocket for now.

I haven’t seen a single mech team yet in PVP.

I’ve put mine as 4× Bombot. Enjoy

1 Like

I am seeing very few mech teams. Strangely enough, I am seeing more teams with full green, as if the player got the events mixed up.

2 Likes

Between the lack of mech defense teams and the troll bait teams that have one unit with a mech in it, this event is going to be pretty garbage.

This will be unpopular with some but I would like to see incomplete defense teams not be set up in such a way that the player who uses them gets revenge match opportunities. I shouldn’t have to spend gems or waste time on these trash groups.

I don’t see what the issue is with 1 mech in the lineup. Fast - off we go, and I always need the gold.

And I need to get my guild requirements and if it’s my green team playing I get extra glory even if it is just 1. Personally it’s a nice win-win situation.

1 Like

I see this frequently. Makes me wonder how many people are not aware of the bug that switches out your defense team if you edit teams from the PvP preview window and back out.

One troops generally barely save me any time if I am just using my primary team and are generally very unsatisfying to kill. Although single mech isn’t that bad. What I see a lot more is a single, double boosted event troop, maximizing the amount of extra time you have to spend killing it while minimizing their reward profile. At least last week it was single Bugbear, who was quick enough to put down with triple gob-chomper/Mercy.

2 Likes

Except that 1 troop defences will allways end up being 1-trophy matches that give very little gold and glory and are not really worth picking by anyone who tries to optimize rewards.
One troop matches are also not that much faster considering windup time of your team and the whole loading-resultscreen time.

1 Like

I’ve been finding 2-3 trophy 1 troop = I just finished 2 in a row.

2 Likes

I went with 4 bombots this week. Though I did consider a Royal Engineer team… but without the space to summon he’s useless, and doesn’t count as a mech himself so… shrugs

1 Like

Maybe that is something that happens if you engage in that one-troop defence cheese yourself, i couldn’t tell.
For me 2 and 3 trophy battles are always above 8k teampower.

1 Like

What do you make your Defense team points wise?

I have 4 mecchs and this week it’s at 6714 point wise