[Weekly Event] Let's help each other out

My defense team is 9663 - 4 nagas fully-traited and fully-leveled. I’m back to getting almost none. It seems like people are content with sticking 1 naga in with their favorite Bone Dragon or Khorvash team and thinking they’re doing us a favor.

The best team I’ve seen so far is 4 x Raven. I wonder if that person realizes Raven isn’t a naga so doesn’t count for anything. :smiley:

1 Like

I fought that one too xD

1 Like

Oh that was nasty especially only taking 8 mana. And what is more annoying about Scale Guards is the entire Mist can poison… it’s like no matter what - you’re hosed…

Mind was 1 scale guard in #1 position 2 Poison Master and them constantly clearing the board with their random destroy and Naga Queen together - It came down to my lava elemental on his last 2 points managed to get a 6 red setup that caused an immediate cascade of skulls. Or I would have lost that one (3 + rival)

I’ve been re-looking the entire Mist set over and playing different teams.

Everyone typically says “4x Scale Guard are annoying but easy” and normally, that’s true.

But this week we’re dealing with those Event-enhanced Empowered Naga. They’re always destroying one or two of my Impervious/ Sturdy troops long before I can cast anything. Not everyone has 7-starred cities y’know… my average troop has less than 100 armor/life combined.

And idk if it’s a safe bet to use Bombots against them either, the AI is smart enough to target their armor.

So what are people doing to counter 4x Scale Guard, you’re just using your usual Impervious teams but with the top two troops as sacrificial lambs??

I’m using Assassin at the top. He’s not Impervious but he is immune to poison. Given my mana colors on the rest of the team, I outfit him with the blue/green bow that does double damage to Red. Scale Guards don’t last long.

Of course with the team I’m using, I rarely lose to anything let alone 4 x Scale Guard.

2 Likes

I’m using a team with Khorvash and Spirit Fox. I use Fox on the first guard. Then, use Khorvash when I can. The team has Valkyrie as well, so I always take reds to starve the Guards. I’ve never lost with the team. Granted, they always target Khorvash, so I lose him sometimes.

The fourth slot could be any good attacking blue troop. I tend to prefer Death there myself. Death mark usually takes out one or two as well.

1 Like

Any ideas on how to make this week easier for getting the stones, i put up two fortress gates, valkyrie, apothecary to help players summon as many dragons as they could.

1 Like

Why can’t I gain this green stones? I put Dragon Egg, Dragonette and Baby Dragonx2. Won a PVP battle. Summoned some dragons wile doing it. And Nothing. How to gain this events stones? Is there some conditions? I’m level 30.

I ended up using an invade team of Dragonian Monk / Krystara / TDS / Dragon Eggs. It’s slow but effective, getting usually 1 stone per match.

Just keep in mind that your defense team is completely irrelevant this week.

If you want stones, you have to summon dragons with your invade team. And if you want the bonus glory, your invade team has to be 4 x dragons.

I’m very new to this game. What is invade team? I see only ranked and casual in PVP.
And what is TDS?

1 Like

The team you use in Ranked and Casual PVP is your invade team. The team you put in the Defense tab is your defense team.

TDS is the The Dragon Soul.

1 Like

Just now summoned 2 dragons. Where is my green event stones? Is there spicial post to ask to help?

Invade Team is basically the team that you’re playing with.
Defense Team is what you assigned as defenders in case other people invade you.

As for this week’s event. You have to actually summon a new dragon into the battle for it to count as a snotstone. You can keep track of your count progress inside the event tab:

As you can see, I have 0 point… because Im not going to bother with this week’s event.

2 Likes

Also, it says “summoning Dragons in PVP”
So any other battles won’t work

I don’t think Baby Dragon’s transformation counts as a summoning.
But I might be wrong… can anyone clarify?

When I trying to start game I see this

I take it I should find a player from different kingdom or change my own. How to do it?

I don’t understand the question…
That looks like a basic PvP battle setup to me.

By the way, in order to summon a new troop in the middle of a game, you need to have an open spot in your lineup first.
Out of all your troops, the Dragon Egg is the only troop that has the Summon abilitiy. That means one of your other troops must die first before you have room to summon a new Baby Dragon.

That’s what the condition for this week’s event is: Summon. Since it is too much of a hassle to wait for one of your troop to die, a lot of people kinda ignored this week’s event.

1 Like

Ok. I solve this problem.
Thanks for help =)
I didn’t get this special stones becouse I’m of Broken Spire and all my opponents was too. I found an opponent ton from Broken Spire and get 3 event points.
Baby dragon does not trigger Populate or Perish event.
HOW to change my own kingdom, anyone?

In Gems of War is a way to create troops? Or just pray to get lucky with chests?
Wich creatures will summon me some dragons? In full name please. I’m only 3d day playing.

I think Dragon Egg is the only troop with the direct spell to summon new dragons.
There is also Dragotaur’s 2nd trait, which has a 25% chance to summon upon death (which I think is ridiculously dumb).

Also, you or your opponent’s Kingdom has nothing to do with the event, but to change your Home Kingdom, just click on any Kingdom you own, Select “Kingdom”, and go into the “Income” tab to set a new Home Kingdom.

1 Like