[Weekly Event] Let's help each other out

That might me better than my 3x quasit, giant spider team.

last trait of Kerbers on enemy side (your defense or last chellenge in maugrim) can help with “summoning” points for this week, if someone is into summoning and kills or devours own troops, kerberus will summon fodder to ensure the fight can continue longer

killing more and more new troops is more fun adn satisfying then sapping own attack to 0

my summoning deck for the server issues:

gorgotha, black beast, dark portal, wigh

Sorry I didn’t follow that. You’re saying that enemy summons, meaning ANY daemon generation counts as summons in the player’s favour too?

im saying if you wanna score summons, you would like enemy replenishing itself regularely. for the sake of having longer fight where you have a good summoning loop

2 Likes

so for this weeks beasts im setting defense:
wulfgarok / forest guardian / kerberos / giant spider +green/purple

if one decides to spawn spiders forever its possible…

2 Likes

I’m using 4 x Giant Spider. :smiley:

2 Likes

Minogor
Werewolf
Sacred Lion
Roc

Lower levels so low to mid level gamers can easily beat

2 Likes

Make it 3X Giant Spider and I will give you a :heart:

If you just want to hand out event gems for free, try four Wargs, since they can also on-death summon more beasts. Giant Spiders let you sit and farm for a while, but just wiping out Warg teams is much faster.

2 Likes

I’m using same team as last week
-Kerberos*
-Kerberos*
-Giant Spider**
-Forest Guardian***
Last week it had almost 50 % win rate.
This week the kerberos won’t have the 25% bonus stats though.

1 Like

Loving the 4 x Winged Bisons teams - makes for great snotstone farming!

3 Likes

Hello !

For a long time I believed the chest reward was based on victory in defense (EDIT : i mean the rewards you have every 5 revenge wins). But I finally saw it was based on revenge :confused: So I fully understand the ‘bait’ now :smiley: (plus the fact it really helps for weekly quests)

So I put a full beast team in defense. I’m in the limbo if the ranking, so I don’t really care if I win or loose in defense, as long as I stay in the tier #1 for rewards. My team is not optimized and is easy win for attackers. And from the beginning of the week I had a lot of defense notifications (mainly defeats, but as said, i don’t care)

The thing is : I was expecting a lot of revenge battle. But in fact, I’ve done only 2 or 3, while in previous weeks I would have done at least 5 in the same time.

Is there something I missed ?

1 Like

Chest Reward? I’m pretty sure the chest pulls are all randomly-based. Don’t think PvP does anything to influence it, unless I missed something completely…

Oops, i meant the place were gifts go (like guild reward). It’s “Courrier” in french.
I just want to say the rewards you have every 5 revenge.

I think we get defense reward for every 5 successful defense, either by get defense victories or by revenging the invader. Both works.
As for rewards, for me it’s 60 souls for every 5 successful defense, 60 souls and 6750 gold at 15, 30, and 45 successful defense, and 60 souls 6750 gold and 1 event key at 60 successful defense. This rewards affected by armor and other multiplier.

why 3 x ? we still have a bug not allowing to summon 4th troop if you start the game with team of 3 units instead of 4

I still like to give some challenge/diversity in the defense team.

Kerberos
Forest Guardian
Fenrir
Wulfgarok

It’s actually more fun to play on offense than I expected too.

1 Like

Using 4x Winged Bison for this wks defense.
Enjoy them snots!

3 Likes

running 4x giant spider. playing it slow for spawns and more snots :slight_smile:

That defense team is NOT helping anybody. :wink: