Weekly Event: Burning Man

This ^
-_-

1 Like

In case it’s not common knowledge: The Great Maw devour spell only activates once regardless of how many Maws you run. Tried out a x3 Maw/Alchemist team just for the lulz but my hope of having three Devour spells did not work, they all blank out after the first activation.

He seems to work well in a worm build though:

Great Maw**
Rock Worm***
Deep Borer***
Rock Worm**

And I’m going to try out a Monster Mash build consisting of:

Hydra***
Great Maw**
Swamplash*
Behemoth*

1 Like

How bout them old weapons? Time to start rotating those in weekly along with new troops?

1 Like

Some time in April we’ll start doing that

4 Likes

Is there a place where i can look up a traitstone & get a list of all the troops that use it? (at least the arcane stones)

1 Like

Note: May not be fully accurate with 1.0.9 changes to some colors.

1 Like

Now it should be up and going. :slight_smile:

1 Like

As much as I want to fully trait Terraxis, I will be saving for next week to fully trait Hero’s Necro class for alternative soul generation.

2 Likes

I’m actually aiming for :
Red / Yellow →
Terraxis (for a deck)
Moloch (for a deck)

Purple Blue →
Psion (for a deck + getting closer to kingdom lvl 5)
Abhorath (for a deck + getting kingdom lvl 5)
Cthyrzyzyx (to get kingdom lvl 5)

So that’s a lot of traitstones…

Priority order would be
Psion → Moloch → Abhorath → Terraxis → Cthyrzyzyx

1 Like

I already traited Moloch this week, and his effect is awesome. His effect also stacks, so a 4x Moloch team would drain 4 stats every match 4 or 5. I placed two of them along with Alchemist and Mercy for insane stat drain and mana drain.

It is going to suck missing two legendaries next week, especially two from magic boost kingdoms.

1 Like

That was almost my exact team idea !
Just replacing the first Moloch with a Gorgotha : he will tank a lot with Calcinate skin especially backed up by Mercy.
Meanwhile, Moloch will decrease magic levels of everyone, rendering all the attacks useless ! Evil plan is evil ! But I guess the reality will be very different… Still a good cancer deck :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I went with Alchemist for guaranteed extra turns; explosion is less likely to give a match 4 or 5. Also, Alchemist and Molochs both have fire link for a 1 turn Alchemist fill up with a mana surge. Mercy helps keep Alchemist alive with life gain.

2 Likes

Going about it all wrong. Celestasia, Mercy and two Molochs. Hell that even nets a 3x Whitehelm bonus.

2 Likes

@Sirrian, April came and went and no old weapons. :disappointed: Sometime in May?!

3 Likes

@Studs, There was an old weapon available in a pack a few weeks ago, ‘Eternal Flame’.

2 Likes

Yeah, but it was one weapon and in a $$$ pack, no? That was never the request. I was under the impression that there would be more opportunities and ones that didn’t force a real-money transaction.

1 Like

I agree that is something that should be done… get the back catalogue rotating through with both glory and real money cost options…

3 Likes

There should be a huge glory store with back catalog glory troops and weapons.

4 Likes

Mixing in a few real money purchases is good for the game though, if people want to get stuff faster…

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m totally fine with limited availability to the back catalog of weapons (including one/week in a second glory bundle, or some kind of chest). I just want some availability. There’s a lot of fun/powerful weapons out there that most players don’t have and would like to get their hands on.

2 Likes