We registered for Guild wars last week, but are not in it this week, Solved, for now

We did our best to resolve the issue as well as we could. Good luck for this weeks Guild Wars!

3 Likes

So we cannot get higher then 11th? I think someone sabotaged us, thx anyways, we’ll keep at it.

Yes you will be able to climb higher than rank 11.

And our daily opponent is nordic viking’s and my opponents for day were all from guilddo velho, is that right?

We only have 28 out of 30 ppl in the guild wars roster, they were in by Monday, will they be able to next week?

Which two members are missing?

1 Like

There is just no way that 30 persons have logged in to the guild war menu for seven days and all misread " you are register for next week guild war in place of “register” at least 210 time. Just saying.

1 Like

I said it looked that way, which doesn’t mean they didn’t register. In fact, I can’t believe they didn’t. It is more likely something happened on our end in this case. I was just explaining how we got to our solution.

4 Likes

Fair enough.

1 Like

I’m just unhappy because I’m in Nemisis and we did really well last week, and on top of it I would have been paragon for the first time. I know it’s silly but I was looking forward to it.

1 Like

Her salty,
A few things and then I’m done.
Can we confirm we are registered for next week, i have a pic for proof now, and will keep track.
We are full nw thank you for that, as it seems we are the first guild this has happened to since guild wars, way to stay on top of it,
We started doing our wars now and our score put us back in bracket 1 pushing soul keeper back in second, I can imagine what other guilds are thinking who aren’t aware of this.
Either way, thanks one last time from all of from nemesis and I’ll be checking with you weekly now to make sure that we are registered because on my end it says we are. And I dont want the community thinking we tried cheating, I know we were registered.

Thanks

1 Like

I doubt anyone thinks you are cheating. Support took care of your guild today, so Guild Wars away!
(It was Vexx specifically, he worked real hard for you guys because it was hard to find which two members weren’t registered correctly and fix it for you.)

3 Likes

Thanks a lot we really appreciate the extra help and hard work, it’s been really buggy this week and we all know it, thanks for getting us in @Vexx :+1: , I knew you could do it.
Yeah I crashed last night, sorry I didn’t give their names but you found them I see.

Thanks a lot to Vexx, and all the devs involved in fixing the covfefe and you Salty for forwarding our pleas for help.

1 Like

Not sure how this’ll work… Nemesis have quimby tomorrow, except quimby are fighting phreeeekxxxx. Does this normally happen?

1 Like

No. For this week only, Nemesis has their own schedule. So them facing you just means they fight your defense teams. However you get to face the Phreekz as they face you.

It’s just like today where Nemesis had the Phreekz but rhe Phreekz had GuildDoVelho and those were the only ones faced.

Next week should be back to normal… Or a whole new set of bugs will appear.

2 Likes

Not anyone’s intention’s,it’s just a way the devs thought it would get fixed and put us back in rotation, as they said it was on their end,not ours, we registered, and do register every week.

They put us back in, and if it happened to you, i’d hope they would do the same.

2 Likes

Ahh, I understand now.

1 Like

Pretty crazy bugs happen here but they did fix it in 1 day, at least they did that. So if it does happen to you, you know it can be fixed, just check in on Monday’s so you know, before it’s too late.