We registered for Guild wars last week, but are not in it this week, Solved, for now

Gotta be a monday, well for me anyways. Won war yesterday and didn’t receive seals either

@GoldPhoenix0 or @Alpheon , maybe u could look into this for us, as leader I have to at least try to get this fixed and us back in,if you can help, that would be great. Thanks

I’d submit a report, u know that, but there just isn’t enough time for that,

Are you at your console @Ghaleon? Can you tell which guild appeared in Bracket 1 that might not belong? I think Shining Force and one other would have been moving up from Bracket 2, but don’t recall who that would have been.

1 Like

I can in about 30mins, just finishing up work. Will message you on psn when I get home.

1 Like

Soulkeeper

No need - don’t worry about it. I’ll be home soon enough and there’s nothing we can really do about it anyway.

I see @Alpheon is looking into GW issues, but with all the weird bracket movements, I hope this still gets some attention.

1 Like

At least my new person got in smoothly

3 Likes

We’ve had some issues with the guild wars reset this week, which appears to affected certain guilds. We are looking into it and hope to have it fixed before the new day starts.

For now, it should be safe to upgrade Sentinels and join/leave guilds. The only things affected by our changes today should be the guilds missing (that should be there) and the guilds who went up/down too many brackets.

2 Likes

Awesome and Thank you, I’m sure you guys will get right to it and have it a back to normal by reset, keep up the hard work. :+1:

We can’t upgrade sentinels cause we have GW disabled. We can see tabs Register and Ranking, the others are grayed out.

Guess no GW for us this week.

1 Like

So how are we back in if we cannot see days wars? Have you tried resetting? They may have sent home for the day and we’ll have to wAit until they return for a answer

Can u take a screen shot and send send it to him? Maybe in a pm.

It looks exactly like on the screenshot you posted on the other thread. Basically nothing has changed for us after the fix.

1 Like

1 Like

Now we are back in GuildWars but tossed into bracket 2 but our attacks will all be against bracket 1 teams

1 Like

Ok so we are in GW at last (yay) in bracket… 2 (boo). And one of our guildies did his first fight and got a loss when he won.

1 Like

Bumping because we are still in bracket 2, with 2 11th placess and we are the lowest score in the bracket but up at the top, @Saltypatra, do u know if anyone can look at this please, thx my guild is holding off until corrected

Ok I have information, rejoice!

For some reason when we went into the system it was showing that Nemesis hadn’t registered for Guild Wars. Unfortunately, this affected a whole bunch of calculations, especially when it came to brackets. So, to compromise, rather than re-calculating all the matchups and brackets again, we’ve allowed Nemesis to be an 11th guild in the Guild Wars bracket 1 on PS4.

You will have your own schedule and can score points like any other guild, but won’t be affecting the result of other guilds. This was the best we could do for this situation. At the end of the week we will review the scores and move forward accordingly.

4 Likes

Wow,now that is crazy, so i’ll screenshot every week we register because i know we didn’t skip,it’s the first thing we do, so thank you for all of the extra effort and we’ll see if it will get back on track soon, i guess we’ll have to live with the set back.

1 Like