We are the gods of GoW!

He’s the problem.

4 Likes

you will understand if you once a guildmate with him :smiley:

Wow just freaking wow! Major Congratulations! :wine_glass:

3 Likes

What do u mean? I’m sure he’s in my guild actually

My condolences. :smirk:

Excellent work at breaking the 1mil record. The biggest achievement possible! Respect!

Intrim shall be the next guild to break 1mil!

You all need to lighten up. Not everyone is attacking you for such an amazing accomplishment. I’m only joking and giving you all a hard time. That’s what the tongues sticking out and winks are for… Can we not have fun around here any more?

4 Likes

Having a sense of humor goes against the guild rules. We demand super seriousness at all times in order to maintain our edge.

5 Likes

LMAO! This cracked me up. I was not going to say this before but in light of this comment…

I was very pleased to see Anonymous achieve the rank of GOD first. You all have done so with diligence and hardwork and little to no trash talking or bragging that I can recall. You just sit in your dark, creepy rooms and spam that PvP button like mad! Some of the other TOP TIER Guilds do seem to operate under rules that I cannot agree with, nor do I understand. :confused:

6 Likes

Honestly, we’ve been very fortunate to strike such a good balance between competitiveness and having fun. In fact, I’d say that the good-natured quality of our Discord chat is one of the best things about the guild. We are certainly enjoying ourselves, and I’m glad we didn’t sacrifice that on the path to 1 million.

5 Likes

And with my addition, I must say the guild is looking more FABULOUS than ever. strikes pose

3 Likes

^^^^^ Poseur :sunglasses:

1 Like

The best part of this is your choice of Humility as forum avatar.

Congratulations to Anonymous for your amazing accomplishment! And with nary a “lmfao” to be seen :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Of course he’s the best choice. I’m the humblest person I ever met!

Now I know why the servers are acting up. You guys broke them :scream: Congrats to y’all.

1 Like

best team good job :slight_smile: