We are now God!

Finally we did it, after 1,5 years of hard work, we finally joined the 1M trophies club. We are the first guild to achieve it on any console. Wouhoooooo. I would like to say ty to my guildmates, what we did here is phenomenal. And ty @anon43026234 for giving me the opportunity to join the best guild on Xbox. Next step, 5M :slight_smile:

32 Likes

Congrats! :smiley:

3 Likes

Congrats, guys!

3 Likes

Congrats, glad u broke guild wars, lol.

2 Likes

Congrats! How many Legendary Tasks do PS4s top guild do a week?

2 Likes

Even less Ricky! Guild created 545 days ago! 1,5 year! :grin::muscle::v:
Thank you for all your incredible work in the guild! :handshake:

3 Likes

We are on Xbox and last 2 weeks was 32 and 40. This week 34.

3 Likes

Grats!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you everyone :slight_smile:

Congrats! Welcome to the club!
You seem as bad as we are at taking screenshots at the appropriate moment. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

1 000 001 is nice we can read it both way :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s binary for ‘incredible work guys, now go outside’! Lol, seriously, congratulations.

7 Likes

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

@Saltypatra

First console guild to 1 MILLION deserves a little dev love :wink:

2 Likes

And thank you for being a fan of the inferior first version of one of my favorite games, Truxton II lol. And for letting me be part of theives for 378 days and counting.

3 Likes

For the PS4 side, I know the top guilds average 30-40 week though the top one did 77 last week to help everyone get Stonehammer.

And congrats to @anon43026234 and the rest of the thieves for pulling this off. You should have company in a few weeks as the ps4 side is getting mighty close.

4 Likes

Simply incredible. Every time I think I’ve seen the ceiling, you guy tear the roof off and show the sky.

Heartfelt congratulations :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

@anon43026234 makes it all possible, but @Rickygervais makes it easier.

1 Like

Oh yeah,we break gw too lol

3 Likes

Impressive. I’m on the PS4 where I don’t think the spread between 1 and 2 is quite as large although still sizeable. I don’t think you have any fears of losing #1 spot anytime soon :slight_smile:

1 Like