WASTED task slot

Yeah, its was highly unusual for me too, but that’s RNG. I’m over lvl 1k so I’ve seen a lot of Tasks.

1. Remove “Level a Kingdom” from the 150+ list.
  2. Remove the limited cherry picked Races and Kingdoms from the 150+ List. (only have Random Race/Color/Kingdom)
  3. Add task for using 1-3 troops with x trait. Only for 150+ Slot A
  4. Add task for spell 1-3 troops with spell effect only for 150+ Slot A

I usually do the tasks most days. And have found I only need a few prebuild teams and one blank slot to cover everything. Most due to the recurring hard coded Tasks.

There has been a little complaining concerning the Events these last few weeks on PC due to lack of synergy and ease. These daily Tasks is where there would be MORE randomness and experimenting because they are limited in size. Not on the big weekly events.

Well, First PC and then Mobile is moving to Unity, then sometime after that they should get Daily Tasks. Hopefully at that point Tasks can be re examined and not just copy/pasted over.

1 Like

Me too, and today my Mrs and I both got the same thing. Ridiculous.

Do you think there would be any interest or value in having a new daily task improvement thread? I’d want to try to keep any discussion of rewards out of it and just focus on the tasks themselves. Nim had said somewhere that they were planning to overhaul the daily task system before they released it on PC/Mobile, and this will probably be part of the Unity update.

I do think so. Perhaps in a bit though… the developers are busy fixing GW currently.

To your point on rewards, I think players forget (not just with Tasks) but all the rewards are tricky because I don’t think its 100% up to the developers, they need approval from the publisher to change, modify, or add them.

Have same problem with same task, I occasionally get one that says using 3 no troop types, (win n battles) but that sometimes disappears after reloading game, perhaps they could do that with this, it is frustrating, I too have all kingdoms and all levelled up fully